2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Is it the same suede material or it's durabuck?

Some photos look great though.

Is it the same suede material or it's durabuck?

Some photos look great though.

Some do look good which is why I don't mind the alleged UA pics. They give a general idea of what the shoe will look like on feet and in hand.

Yes, official photos are always nice but from my experiences rarely do the official photos deviate much, if at all, from the photos that circulate early.

Shape on the Diffused Blue 6s give me hope. It’s not even a bad 6 at all. Hopefully they drop the white Infrared with this mold before they switch up again.

I also wouldn’t mind some thicker sturdier leather on the White Infrared either like the stuff on this year’s Shadow 1

Last edited:
Does anybody own the "Tinker" VIs? Is it just me or do they feel more comfortable than previous VIs? I don't own them, but I tried them on, and they felt markedly better than other VIs I've owned. The remastered IIIs, IVs, and Vs, all feel better than the VIs. Is this because of the cardboard strobel board? Or I guess what Jordan calls Texon Ecosole 80. I know the originals also had the "recycled fibre," but a move away from this would be a welcome change IMO.

The 1991 shade is just perfect. Neon red kinda pink. 2014 messed up by being too dull. Even the Tinker seems to be a deeper color
384A8E5C-4406-4574-8475-1E08EF8EC917.jpeg
A0C2A354-78B4-406E-9BD0-B56CA83F1C22.jpeg
A9083291-2BC0-4F86-BA02-41CCB914E7B6.jpeg
36247CE3-B6CB-40B3-A908-C968420FC7DD.jpeg

Shape on the Diffused Blue 6s give me hope. It’s not even a bad 6 at all. Hopefully they drop the white Infrared with this mold before they switch up again.

I also wouldn’t mind some thicker sturdier leather on the White Infrared either like the stuff on this year’s Shadow 1

When are these dropping? Next weekend? What stly release are they please

Favorite CW of the 6s is the Carmines. The Varsity Reds have a unique history. Maroons and September Blues are sleeper CWs as far as recent retros.

VIIs still my favorite Jordan model.

Favorite CW of the 6s is the Carmines. The Varsity Reds have a unique history. Maroons and September Blues are sleeper CWs as far as recent retros.

VIIs still my favorite Jordan model.

What history do the Varsity Red VI’s hold?

I believe those dropped as a one-off colorway and they sat in stores before jumping in value when the new heads became the majority and voted that they hate infrared?

I doubled up on em.. wore one pair to the ground and sold my other pair down the road when they spiked.

Still don’t know how or why people fiend over those so bad.

What history do the Varsity Red VI’s hold?

I believe those dropped as a one-off colorway and they sat in stores before jumping in value when the new heads became the majority and voted that they hate infrared?

I doubled up on em.. wore one pair to the ground and sold my other pair down the road when they spiked.

Still don’t know how or why people fiend over those so bad.

Thank you for saying this

It was a 2010 release. Know a lot of people were upset that the Infared Pack released during the Summertime.

Was just happy to have a pair.

It was a 2010 release. Know a lot of people were upset that the Infared Pack released during the Summertime.

Was just happy to have a pair.

I know that cause I copped the Infrared pack too..

I’m just wondering what you meant by “history”

I passed on them solely because they were varsity red. Hated them. Then rejoiced once I found out that JB was just trolling and would release the actual infrareds. Wasn’t necessarily estatic about it being in a pack but was happy nonetheless. I think a lot of us were. Purist were never having no parts of the varsity reds. Copped the infrared pack and the rest was history.

If my memory serves right, these sat because no one wanted to buy in to the varsity red when they knew we should get infrared.

Infrared pack dropped, people copped and complained that the red wasn’t bright enough. It wasn’t different enough from the Varsity’s. The pack was a gimmick and overpriced yada yada.

The price jump in the Varsity’s happened like I said when the new crowd came in and majority voted that regular infrared is too “pink”. And the fiending for the Varsity’s that sat began.

I liked the Varsity’s but honestly the insoles were like cardboard.. literally. Again idk what the hype is about. The red is sorta dull and I think it plays down the silhouette of a simple black pair of VI’s that should have an Infrared highlight added to make the show unique. I copped em cause I wanted VI’s and they were close to the infrareds.

Back
Top Bottom