2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
It’s almost January and no photos or videos from these YouTube people. I feel like Concord photos were out like a year ago hahaha

It’s almost January and no photos or videos from these YouTube people. I feel like Concord photos were out like a year ago hahaha

Next 2-3 I assume. The 2016 WC 4 took a while to leak, but my pair was finished in December, so maybe that’s why

I'm pretty sure that, they're just waiting until December, is over with. We'll most likely have pics, within the next 3-4 weeks. Just like we got Black Cement 3 pics, earlier this year.

I can't wait either. I'm lustin' SUPER HARD for em.

Shape looks nice on these

20181223_233227.jpg

Last edited:
My complaints about the 2014 are 90% that nubuck. It was so stiff, it couldn’t move. The other 10% was the flat ankle pods.

Retros at that time weren’t going to touch the first generation retros of the OG, so I didn’t expect it to.

I just hope the Durabuck cuts are as thick as the Aqua 8s and Metallic 5s.

These and Bred 11s are the two sneakers I'm most looking forward to in 2019. I really hope it's infrared and not regular red. I'll even take infra-pink, just not regular red, regular red is way too boring for this shoe.

The 1991 had the biggest and worst toe box hands down.
It appears that way only because of how the shoe slopes so low to the toe. One of my OG pairs was still slightly wearable about 10 years ago, and the toebox was perfect on foot.

It appears that way only because of how the shoe slopes so low to the toe. One of my OG pairs was still slightly wearable about 10 years ago, and the toebox was perfect on foot.
C46B9A9F-90EC-455E-B32E-3FC2FAF54D1D.jpeg

I’m not saying 2014 pairs are the best, but toe box complaints are ignored on the 91 that have boxier toeboxes. It looks better on those because the entire shoe is higher cut than the 2014 6. I’ve seen many with higher toe boxes than the retros from 2014 is all I’m saying.

C46B9A9F-90EC-455E-B32E-3FC2FAF54D1D.jpeg

I’m not saying 2014 pairs are the best, but toe box complaints are ignored on the 91 that have boxier toeboxes. It looks better on those because the entire shoe is higher cut than the 2014 6. I’ve seen many with higher toe boxes than the retros from 2014 is all I’m saying.
Yes, a bulbous toe is there because if the shoe continued its natual slope, there wouldn't be space for a toe :lol: One of the pics you posted showed earlier showed it. The area near the first set of lace holes sits very low.

I don't want to turn this into yet another back and forth, but we have to judge the toe box within the context of the shape of the entire shoe. The OG toe box fit with the overall shape of the OG.

Not that easy to find good resolution images of the original where the infrared looks infrared, but here it is. Also I too was wondering about the toe box height, and if the OG had the boot toe or the slim toe, and while I know a lot of original retail pairs had the more boot looking toe, it looks like MJ'S pair had the slimmer toe box.

130213172904-michael-jordan-05239826-single-image-cut.jpg

Not that easy to find good resolution images of the original where the infrared looks infrared, but here it is. Also I too was wondering about the toe box height, and if the OG had the boot toe or the slim toe, and while I know a lot of original retail pairs had the more boot looking toe, it looks like MJ'S pair had the slimmer toe box.

130213172904-michael-jordan-05239826-single-image-cut.jpg
I think it depended on the pair. Just like with the concords. Some of his pairs had low patent leather, others didn’t. Plus, I think I remember seeing something about one shoe being altered at the toe box.
81642F23-E131-471F-9788-7538215ADE37.jpeg
9111210A-486A-46A6-B8A5-6DE21CE78C9B.jpeg

You’re also 100% correct about the Infrared shade in pics

Last edited:
I think it depended on the pair. Just like with the concords. Some of his pairs had low patent leather, others didn’t. Plus, I think I remember seeing something about one shoe being altered at the toe box.
81642F23-E131-471F-9788-7538215ADE37.jpeg
9111210A-486A-46A6-B8A5-6DE21CE78C9B.jpeg

You’re also 100% correct about the Infrared shade in pics

The toe box thing seems to be pair to pair. I looked at several finals pics, and some had a lower toe box than others. Which makes sense if the stories about MJ wearing a new pair every game are true. Also maybe this is similar to the Jordan 7 'Bordeaux' where it depends on where it was made? Either way, when I see the OG most often it has the more boot looking toe. I think I'd rather the 2019 have that shape, as that is the shape that reminds me of the OG the most. Certainly don't want it to be as bulbous as the 2014. I'm not going to be bummed if has the slim toe box however. Especially if it's how some of the OG pairs were made. More concerned about the infrared shade and the contrast heel material. Fingers crossed.

There’s no way infrareds won’t be shaped like these diffused blues. I’m excited.

Toebox :pimp:

Heel bump :pimp:
DE0A0119-3A55-4DD3-9EC6-8B56E4E43C48.jpeg

4BD1EB87-C88D-43BD-8C19-6A3B4B510E15.jpeg

Toe box on the originals are closer to the 2014s then those Blue ones. I want that original duck bill look. The blue ones look more like the first Olympic release.

Back
Top Bottom