2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
image.jpeg
Heres another one and its a sneaker! The point here isnt to start a debate about the photos but to show that everyone is arguing about hues of infrared when the population as a whole cant even agree on differences in perceived color as drastic as these.

^^^ the general public won’t even know that we’re wearing Air Jordan’s let alone the subtlety in Infrared between releases. Our nitpicks are clearly for the “initiated”. Being an NTer is a gift and a curse.

This is the infrared Nike used back then.

Again, not peach/pink.

Dudes wouldnt have been into that back then

u sure we talking bout da same era b?

1991_nike_catalog_06.jpg

1991_nike_catalog_07.jpg

everything was hot neon bright colors....

those infrared OG's were florescent as hell... let's not even pretend they were anything close to varsity red, it definitely strattled da pink/MX orange line.

u sure we talking bout da same era b?

1991_nike_catalog_06.jpg

1991_nike_catalog_07.jpg

everything was hot neon bright colors....

those infrared OG's were florescent as hell... let's not even pretend they were anything close to varsity red, it definitely strattled da pink/MX orange line.

The original “infrared” AM 90 spotted a hyvent orange colorway, with the earliest retro sporting the max orange hue. After that the infrared hue was used.

I never understood calling high prices you CHOOSE to pay “Rape” prices. Especially if when the actual word is the opposite of choice.

PS. In the real world, I work in causes related to the issue surrounding the word and act itself, so I’m not exactly happy when I see sneakerheads use the word like that.

Last edited:
Rape pricess too...
Saw a very beat up pair for 220 I believe

I know right...

There's a pristine DS size 12, that's been on eBay for like two years. I woulda been scooped em up, but dude wants $420. SMH. At that price, he ain't really tryna sell em, for real.

I never understood calling high prices you CHOOSE to pay “Rape” prices. Especially if when the actual word is the opposite of choice.

PS. In the real world, I work in causes related to the issue surrounding the word and act itself, so I’m not exactly happy when I see sneakerheads use the word like that.

You’re right, I hear you and agree. I will be rewording my post.

My apologies for my post

Last edited:

It’s also not allowed to be used that way on Niketalk. Quoted directly from Meth.
“For those new to our community:

NikeTalk does not allow, and has always discouraged, the use of the word "rape" to describe resale prices.

It is beyond disrespectful and it has no place on a respectful community like ours. Frankly, it's an embarrassment that I even need to create and prominently display this post.

This subject is not open for debate. Any post that utilizes the word "rape" in this manner will be deleted. Repeat violators will be permanently banned from our forums.

^^^ the general public won’t even know that we’re wearing Air Jordan’s let alone the subtlety in Infrared between releases. Our nitpicks are clearly for the “initiated”. Being an NTer is a gift and a curse.
You misunderstand my point. I totally get that anybody that is very into anything is going to be concerned with and aware of details that the "general public" isnt but this isnt the same as arguing over NA or which way a jumpman is facing etc. What im saying is that in the 2 pictures i posted of the teal/grey Nike shirt and then of the teal/grey sneaker some people legit see it as PINK and WHITE and others see it as i do as teal and grey. The point here is that even the among detail orientated "initiated" there are probably different perceptions of color so arguing over shades of infrared is pointless, not because you shouldnt be concerned with details but because you dont really know what other people are seeing anyway. Hell i have a pair of Air Max 90 infrared and sometimes depending on lighting outfit etc i think they look very orange and sometimes i think they look very pink so whatever. I think its just one of those shades that can play tricks with your eyes so to argue over it is the same as arguing over laurel and yanny or the dress etc.

We should really be concerned with the shape.. ya'll are going to mess around and get the perfect retro... in boot form lol. TBH, I'd be happy with a DMP version with the red from 2000 or 2014 (and in a perfect world DMP version with red in between 00 and 14).

We should really be concerned with the shape.. ya'll are going to mess around and get the perfect retro... in boot form lol. TBH, I'd be happy with a DMP version with the red from 2000 or 2014 (and in a perfect world DMP version with red in between 00 and 14).
This. None of this matters becuase these look like the sneaker boots LOL

Back
Top Bottom