2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Are they?

wvoh1subjgry3hwscktv.jpg

su1vdjcgq3kodnbgnjxy.jpg

Really?

Does that look like the same color to you?

Cringing at the 2014 boot shape; joints look like Mountain Gears :sick:

Van Nostrand Van Nostrand .. simply :nthat:

Yeah but it was never that peach/pink shade. I was there for it.

AM-90-Look-Back-01.png

This is the infrared Nike used back then.

Again, not peach/pink.

Dudes wouldnt have been into that back then. That 2014 shade is wrong. Plain and simple.
For every picture of a darker red, there are 10 more with a peach/neon look. No disrespect, but I’ll take the word of scollard23 scollard23 who has current and archival views of the shoe.

Those OG pics look really good..

2014 looks like dress #1(left) shade

OG's looking like dress#3(right) shade

I came to the conclusion a while ago that when it comes the ‘14s, some people will see infrared and others will see pink. Just is what it is at this point. I love my pairs and have no problem with the shade. My only gripe with those is the brick like cushioning. Otherwise they are a solid retro IMO.

Turning into the 2014 infrared thread all over again and we haven’t seen not 1 photo yet. Gonna be a long 8 months...

Maybe it has to do with 2010 release of the varsity reds which brought up this clouded judgement of infrared honestly I remember when the white infrareds came out and god was there no stop discussion about it being pink.

Maybe it has to do with 2010 release of the varsity reds which brought up this clouded judgement of infrared honestly I remember when the white infrareds came out and god was there no stop discussion about it being pink.

People complained about the Varsity Red on the 2010's too. They actually sparked a large amount of people in that thread copping supplies to paint their pair closer to the 2000 look (even I did :lol: ). What happened is we finally got a retro to look forward to and then JB did exactly what they always do.. troll and over do it. Now here we are today.

2014's shade is okay but it's too pinkish.. if you can't see that IDK.. be happy I guess and quit going in circles. Because if you don't mind that shade, there's no way you're going to hate whatever shade they give us.........................unless it's straight up Infrapink.

I feel like it’s hard to see the difference in that pic because the white base for the white infras soften the tone for comparison when compared to the black base of OG Black infras

7D498F97-2BBF-4684-95DF-9A487CB9619B.jpeg

Looking at all the pictures of the shade of infrared is starting to hurt my eyes lol.

The og here look a tad darker. Could be because the paint is duller, compare to the ogs.

Weren’t the ogs dyed?

All of us will never agree on the color. Remember that stupid black and blue/gold and white dress thing a few years ago? :lol:

This reminds me of some pic that went viral a few years back. Is it grey or blue. Don't even remember what it was of. What I do remember is there were several diff opinions. I just think we should agree to disagree. Some see it one way, some see it the other. All good in my eyes. Im down for a pair regardless. We argue too much, they gonna make it gym red or something stupid like that.

Wow :wow:, its amazing how many people have posted on Ebay their 2000 Infrareds for sale.. Even Price slashed them significantly. I should have sold my DS Size 9.5 pair already. And they are wearable.

Back
Top Bottom