2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I understand the high tongue is og, but in regard the height it’s been (2000-present), I can’t say I have a problem with the current tongue. Being a little higher would be fine, but I’m not sure if I’d like it as high as MJ’s pairs.

It is strange that JBs official NDC photos have og height tongues, but none of the actual pairs did. They stay doing that McDonald’s ad vs real burger type stuff
029B0FCA-6779-46A9-B4A6-778F194E3C01.jpeg
73CD9437-42BE-4528-9B0F-9FA52195CF80.jpeg
I always wondered about this...I liked the higher tongue and was often disappointed when I bought 6’s that didn’t have it like the photos advertised.

Soooo besides the Nike Air on the heel and the slightly color change to a darker red, is that the only change from the 2014s? I'll pass if so...

Neither my white or Black Infrared could reach that height, even with pulling. Neither could my brother’s Carmine. Those are samples. That pair is not being pulled by some invisible hand. Pretty much every promo sample has features that are better than the retail pairs. 3s tend to have perfect shape, some 6s have the high tongue, 7s have perfect shape not on any retail pair, same goes for 13s. almost all visible jordan size tags on the Nike.com pics have sample tags

you have to remember that samples are just that samples of actual production shoes.. so after a sample is made Nike will then inspect and make changes as needed, they could make changes for various reasons they could see that taking a 1/2 inch off the tongues could save them tons of money same with materials samples are sometimes are of higher quality until Nike gets a full quote and will have multiple material options and then decides what material will be used for production of retail pairs.so that is why we see these small changes between sample and retail pairs. samples get fine tuned and specs could change before production actually starts. Samples are the shoes they use for pictures also so materials are of higher quality so the pics will look really good when actual retail pairs are not exactly the same. its marketing same reason the quarter pounder always looks better in the pic than the burger you get lol

you have to remember that samples are just that samples of actual production shoes.. so after a sample is made Nike will then inspect and make changes as needed, they could make changes for various reasons they could see that taking a 1/2 inch off the tongues could save them tons of money same with materials samples are sometimes are of higher quality until Nike gets a full quote and will have multiple material options and then decides what material will be used for production of retail pairs.so that is why we see these small changes between sample and retail pairs. samples get fine tuned and specs could change before production actually starts. Samples are the shoes they use for pictures also so materials are of higher quality so the pics will look really good when actual retail pairs are not exactly the same. its marketing same reason the quarter pounder always looks better in the pic than the burger you get lol

They could save more money by not making outlet shoes if theyre that worried about a half inch of material on a 200 dollar shoe ffs lol jc

I'd be shocked if these don't have 3M. None of the UA pairs seem to have it. Although they're not going to be fully accurate, I expect a detail like that would be correctly copied at this point. Unless Nike is intentionally excluding it on early samples to throw off the UA market; not sure if Nike is forward thinking or organized enough to pull that off though ;-).

For me NA on 3s and 4s make a massive aesthetic difference. Even 5s look better. However, on this 6 (black on black), I really don't care. I personally don't mind my 2014s. Biggest disappointment is a slightly fugazi toe box on my right shoe; otherwise, i don't mind the "pink" shade, and they otherwise look awesome. The '19s would have to completely blow my mind to be motivated to get them. I'm interested to see how this plays out....

I'd be shocked if these don't have 3M. None of the UA pairs seem to have it. Although they're not going to be fully accurate, I expect a detail like that would be correctly copied at this point. Unless Nike is intentionally excluding it on early samples to throw off the UA market; not sure if Nike is forward thinking or organized enough to pull that off though ;-).

For me NA on 3s and 4s make a massive aesthetic difference. Even 5s look better. However, on this 6 (black on black), I really don't care. I personally don't mind my 2014s. Biggest disappointment is a slightly fugazi toe box on my right shoe; otherwise, i don't mind the "pink" shade, and they otherwise look awesome. The '19s would have to completely blow my mind to be motivated to get them. I'm interested to see how this plays out....

Comfort from the polyurethane insole alone will make these better the the ‘14s. And what’s with the notion that these won’t have 3m? Some early pics have shown that these will have 3m. It only shows when flash is on though. Doesn’t mean it’s not there.

Back
Top Bottom