2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Yeah I did mention you. The one that floods with pics on these threads then turns around to try tell people to hold back now. MJ shrug.
I posted those first look pics months ago. Then, everyone talked about how crappy they looked, and inconsistent, etc. We’re waiting on retail pics now since we’re a month away. No use in seeing the inconsistent UAs, when the real thing is around the corner. Every NT thread shows the first look UA pics months early, then waits for the retail pics. Same ish just happened in the Concord thread.

Last edited:
I have so many pairs on my pickup backlog and Bordeaux 7s are one of them. :nerd: Hopefully charcoals come out again soon and cardinals too.

I posted those pics months ago. We’re waiting on retail pics now. Every NT thread shows the first look UA pics months early, then waits for the retail pics. You’ve seen folks doubt they’re even dropping due to no retail pics.
You dont think I know this by now? Is there an unwritten rule I didnt know about? Since when has their been a cut off period? My point is your telling people to stop doing what YOU have done, because now its retail time. Its just comical that I simply call that out and you want to get super detailed on the time, place and when just because that bothered you a little. I want RETAIL pics also. But Im not gonna start acting like a NT sheriff though.

I posted those first look pics months ago. Then, everyone talked about how crappy they looked, and inconsistent, etc. We’re waiting on retail pics now since we’re a month away. No use in seeing the inconsistent UAs, when the real thing is around the corner. Every NT thread shows the first look UA pics months early, then waits for the retail pics. Same ish just happened in the Concord thread.

All he is saying is stop being a hypocrite. Don't get upset that others are posting unauthorized pairs when you have done the same and called them unauthorized too.

You dont think I know this by now? Is there an unwritten rule I didnt know about? Since when has their been a cut off period? My point is your telling people to stop doing what YOU have done, because now its retail time. Its just comical that I simply call that out and you want to get super detailed on the time, place and when just because that bothered you a little. I want RETAIL pics also. But Im not gonna start acting like a NT sheriff though.

It's not worth it. Just leave him be or people will start calling you a "hater" or something along the lines.

I just asked a question. Didn’t force no one. Just asked. You’re thinking like Airsak now. Turn everything I say into a problem.

I just asked a question. Didn’t force no one. Just asked. You’re thinking like Airsak now. Turn everything I say into a problem.
Really though? Wow man your something else at times. You come in here and want to be the "well actually" guy any chance you get. But then when someone tries to understand your thought process, you get mad. Dont flatter yourself, I not trolling you. Just confused to why you feel the need to over explain yourself every time someone questions your thoughts. You dont have 25 pics to flood me with to give me your thoughts on this.

Really though? Wow man your something else at times. You come in here and want to be the "well actually" guy any chance you get. But then when someone tries to understand your thought process, you get mad. Dont flatter yourself, I not trolling you. Just confused to why you feel the need to over explain yourself every time someone questions your thoughts. You dont have 25 pics to flood me with to give me your thoughts on this.
I don’t even know what your complaint is. If someone questions me, shouldn’t I answer? I’m so confused by what you just wrote.

Didn’t they reveal and early drop the BC 3’s last year when they revealed the all star starters? If so, I could see that again

Back
Top Bottom