2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Here’s the same pair Quiggles706 Quiggles706
94F98101-E8E2-4E25-B06D-573C834663CA.jpeg

I’m grabbing the 2019 ether way. This has been one of my favorite sneakers for a while

Thanks, I can clearly see the heel having a different material, or process done to give the appearance of having a different material.

How is it false if they're from air.jordan.com. Also if they were restored then the person didn't do a good job (you can still see the cracks in the midsole).

https://www.jordan.com/collection/air-jordan-6/black-black-infra-red-og

You picked the one picture that doesn't represent the heel contrast out of the bunch that showed it well, lol. It's like talking to a little kid, I swear. You can clearly see the shoes were restored, but they left the aged look on purpose, cracks, faded/off color Durabuck...ect.

I only nitpick these so much because I love them. I was born in 2000 so I never got the honor of seeing these on MJ's feet in '91 as the bulls won their first championship, let alone see them on my own feet or other people's. I just wanted these to be close enough to the original release to make up for that, like with the '18 Concords. I'm in college and I don't have the money nor the time to hunt down a pair of '91s in pristine condition so I can have them sole swapped. These nike air retros are as close as I'll ever get to owning the originals in wearable condition without costing me a fortune. So when JB makes the concords near identical to the '95 release in terms of build and perhaps even quality, it bothers me that they didn't do the same with these. I'll still get a pair for sure because but I had hoped for a little more effort I guess.
4121266191_c558ebc5bc_z.jpg

I only nitpick these so much because I love them. I was born in 2000 so I never got the honor of seeing these on MJ's feet in '91 as the bulls won their first championship, let alone see them on my own feet or other people's. I just wanted these to be close enough to the original release to make up for that, like with the '18 Concords. I'm in college and I don't have the money nor the time to hunt down a pair of '91s in pristine condition so I can have them sole swapped. These nike air retros are as close as I'll ever get to owning the originals in wearable condition without costing me a fortune. So when JB makes the concords near identical to the '95 release in terms of build and perhaps even quality, it bothers me that they didn't do the same with these. I'll still get a pair for sure because but I had hoped for a little more effort I guess.
4121266191_c558ebc5bc_z.jpg

What pictures are we referencing? I thought there hadn't been any official release pics yet. And what's so wrong with them that's got everyone complaining? I'm pretty fussy as well so might pass on these if they're wack. Had the og's and the 2000.

I'm gonna say they have never released these as a true retro.... Simple reason, the back half of the OG was leather... the Nike Air stitched over that black leather.... that's a real retro.

i dont care for the back... i would take the 2014 version with nike air, fix toe box and change red... the 2014 look more pink than the 2000 pair

In all honesty, me personally, I wish they could just make the pods on the sides layered like the OG.

That’s my BIGGEST gripe with the retros.

Instead, they give us that lazy stitching and call it a day :smh:

Damn, was really hoping for the White cut edges of the Leather on the upper like the OG, having that really makes the shoe imo.... SMH oh well?

Back
Top Bottom