2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
How did the early concord drop work? Were they up on the snkrs app before then or did they drop a few the moment when they went up on snkrs?

Like, how do you get notified about a drop if theres no notify button to press?
I was able to cop the concords off the random early drop. It was on a Thursday Nov 15th. Around 9ish west coast time. I got a notification from j23 and I went straight to snkrs app, thru the link. At first I couldnt find it on the feed...so i backed out from the j23 link and went back thru the snkrs app and searched shoes "in stock" and they populated up on screen. It was a great feeling to get them early and one pair out of the way. Im hoping for that same experience with these.
They weren't up on snkrs app. But after the random drop the feed refreshed and showed the shoes upcoming. My feed went from purchased icon to the notify button.

Last edited:
I was able to cop the concords off the random early drop. It was on a Thursday Nov 15th. Around 9ish west coast time. I got a notification from j23 and I went straight to snkrs app, thru the link. At first I couldnt find it on the feed...so i backed out from the j23 link and went back thru the snkrs app and searched shoes "in stock" and they populated up on screen. It was a great feeling to get them early and one pair out of the way. Im hoping for that same experience with these.
They weren't up on snkrs app. But after the random drop the feed refreshed and showed the shoes upcoming. My feed went from purchased icon to the notify button.

Last year’s ASW drop (BC3) had an early drop on January 25th which was a Wednesday, and dropped at around 8:00pm EST. Id say just keep your eyes peeled all day tomorrow, and Thursday for that matter.

Just checked the Snkrs App as of 7am central time, and I don't see anything.....
I'll keep checking every 15-20 mins.....

1701A86D-B5F5-41A9-B211-1F3AFFAE9D1F.jpeg 1B821E16-27F7-4DCC-AEF6-B3377B48959E.jpeg C495DE46-465C-4D02-948A-18C2274AC239.jpeg AF224B71-5305-4027-938B-79842A29C45A.jpeg 13182C8A-4AD6-477D-BA5E-54A50F53DD15.jpeg
More and more retail pairs starting to pop up! Here’s a couple more photos including the 3M. Via @king_of_kickss on IG

Last edited:
Those pics look great. In for a pair. Tbh, I hope in the future pictures surface later than usual like on this release.

Back
Top Bottom