2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Just picked up pair 1 and got order confirmation finally from eastbay for the deuce. They are backed up so have patience as long as you got an order confirmation number at checkout.

So what's the deal with the contrast?

Is this the new SPECKLE DENSITY? LMAO :rofl:

Seriously tho, what am I looking for? Sheik pair in hand, omw to grab a FTL pair as well so I will take shots and compare.

Sheik pair attached

Attachments

• 20190216_102705.jpg
    20190216_102705.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 30
Exactly. I was hoping they could see if the person they have on their printed list is actually supposed to be me before I left the mall though. Can’t believe I ****ing struck out over some system error. BS

They sure it's a system error, or did that pair he "didn't have" go to some friend he's a plug for.

I would have asked to see that list for myself.

I don’t understand how some people are debating whether or not to double up?

That’s not even a question. It’s a MUST.

The new guys can keep all the Off-White, Yeezys, and other hyped up kicks.

I waited 19 years for these to come out with NIKE AIR.

I’LL be DAMNED IF I DIDNT COP 3 Pairs.

Real OGs here know what I’m talking about.
Most definitely... this in my opinion is the best shoe and colorway. Ive been waiting that long for this shoe as well... 2 is a must and contemplating hunting down a 3rd

Glad I went tts, a little room on the toes but it’s perfect for me cause I usually put some sneaker shields whenever I wear my retros:lol:

They sure it's a system error, or did that pair he "didn't have" go to some friend he's a plug for.

I would have asked to see that list for myself.

I did and my name wasn’t on it. The store associate was nice and he tried for me (he went to see if they emailed them an updated list) but it’s still some BS. And I can’t wait until 3pm to see if pairs are unclaimed smfh.

I’ll get my double up down the road, then I will break a pair out. Until then it’s gunna stay on ice.

I don’t understand how some people are debating whether or not to double up?

That’s not even a question. It’s a MUST.

The new guys can keep all the Off-White, Yeezys, and other hyped up kicks.

I waited 19 years for these to come out with NIKE AIR.

I’LL be DAMNED IF I DIDNT COP 3 Pairs.

Real OGs here know what I’m talking about.

Nobody can deny the classic 1991 appeal of these but not everyone is into an over abundance of black/red shoes. The Nike Air on the back of these is a great finishing touch but in some form or fashion these have been out 3 previous times (varsity red, infrared pack, 2014 infrared) within a decade. Besides, it's not like the Nike Air on the back stands out the way it does on a Black Metallic 5 but I'm from the old school so I can see why many OG's who remember Mike's first championship and shoes would double or triple up. Just stating why some might have reservations on doubling up.

Back
Top Bottom