2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
C6C3CF74-1CE2-4668-B9EB-E9F20821FF54.jpeg 35D25AB8-96B5-4182-B97E-F2F344D95DD2.jpeg
These are clean

03EC8D66-C778-438B-A5B2-A5277E6EA646.jpeg
I have to say these look so much better unlaced than factory laced. I hate how they come strangled. Not sure if I’ll wear this pair or my stockx pair, but either way I will unlace all my Jordan’s for now on.
They definatly look better unlaced but I tend to like keeping em choked up from factory untill I rock em just to make sure everything is held in place & doesn't get warpy or krinkly on me. Probably all in my head tho since 1's do fine sitting unlaced.

Copped two early pairs from SNKRS and flipped em for a little profit to the impatient. Picked up a pair of SNKRS today for the toe. Can’t wait. Camped out for the infrared pack back in the day at North’s Riverside. Those were the days. Easy lines ha. These turned out really good. I mostly wear 1s but these will definitely be in rotation. Hope black cement 4s look as good as controversy and these.

Just got my SNKRS shipping confirmation/tracking...and I'll reiterate what @spoonmanofthehour said a few posts ago...been reading this thread all day and so great to see all the NT fam snatching 1 pair...or 5. Helping each other out and just some good old fashion CULTURE happening in here. Great read all day, can't wait to get my pair in this week. Everyones look great. Congratulations to all who tried and were successful and good luck to those still trying to snag their sizes.

OK I see what you guys mean about the heel.

I couldn't seem to capture it in pics, but the FLT pair does have about .00001% more contrast then the Sheik pair (both size 13).

Just imagine the minimum amount that a human being could possibly perceive as far as a difference and then it's about half that :rofl:

The FLT pair has a lot sloppier glue tho but whatever. Both pair still look fantastic!

FLT left, Shiek right

20190216_144046.jpg

I honestly don't care about the contrast, but in your pic you can't see the contrast. The contrast is the heel panel compared to the front panels on the shoe. You're just showing the backs of the shoe. Need dat angled pic!

Nike shipping confirmation came about 30min ago
Wanted to double and still might at some point
Got so many multiples just sitting in the closet
These were my very first Jordan back in '91

I honestly don't care about the contrast, but in your pic you can't see the contrast. The contrast is the heel panel compared to the front panels on the shoe. You're just showing the backs of the shoe. Need dat angled pic!
Yeah I wasn't able to get a pic of the contrast. It's literally so close on the 2 pairs.

The one I posted was just of the glue.

And just to echo everyone else: super stoked to see most people eat, let's hope the breds go like this (doubt it).

Sns shipping is really good
I always get my package on Wednesday’s
Once the package is scanned and starts moving only takes 2-3 business days
Everyone should get their package sometime next week wed-fri

Back
Top Bottom