2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Riley Freeman Skirt.jpg

I got exactly the same mark on two different pairs I picked up, both in th same position on the toe box though one is quite a bit worse than the other. Must be some issue with the tooling used at manufacture as it seems a common flaw?

IMG_20190205_212941564.jpg
No ****z I also have the same problem with my pair it has a scuff on the right shoe

What size do you guys wear ?

Still haven’t gotten my shipping confirmation from FTL :smh: I’m getting nervous
Call them and ask

One another note I only got 1 pair

I'm a little jealous of you guys with 2 pairs
But I think one is enough I'm still wearing my 2011 and 2104 pairs

Sold the infra-red pack in 2017 so I felt I don't need 2 of these

Nah, the company that made Durabuck in the 90’s is long gone, so the only thing Nike/JB can do now is produce a material that is very close.

These are as close to the og as we will get. Just holding them in hand I am pretty amazed at how close they got. The infrared shade is SPOT on, and I do mean SPOT ON. Even the smell right out of the box is how the og was, I remember it distinctly.
The durabuck can be much better. That company went out of business in 98, but even as late as 2003, we were still getting a much better version of durabuck. Go look at pics of 03 blk/chrome 8s for yourself. Thick cuts, color depth, and grey rands.

I wouldn't stress... I ordered mine right at 8 am Saturday morn and my paypal has a pending Nike authorization charge and my SNKRS order is still in confirmed 'in progress' status.

Just checked my email, Nike still hasn't sent me my shipping confirmation email. But, UPS says I have something coming in tomorrow afternoon? :pimp:

Just checked my email, Nike still hasn't sent me my shipping confirmation email. But, UPS says I have something coming in tomorrow afternoon? :pimp:

That has happened to me once before... I recieved the kicks before I even got a shipping confirmation, etc. It was a year ago or more, I'm thinking either happened on the blk/cmt III's or hyper royal XIII's. Maybe large releases makes their system a bit outta wack. Or maybe Presidents Day is slowing things down on the Nike side, who knows.

I guess I’m one of the few that didn’t eat. Not sure if it’s because I’m size 14 and they didn’t make as many in my size or people grabbing 5 pairs at a time cut me off. Not a good release for me. Struck out on every raffle and all the stores were out of stock. Glad you guys ate though. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom