2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
@23mj88 Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ I wasn’t a big fan of 12s growing up, but have wanted a pair of Flu Games recently. What’s y’all opinion on the 2016 and 2009? Are either worth getting?
I only had the 2009. The nubuck is fine, but the mudguard is flimsy, finding an outsole that has oxidized May be a challenge, and the padding was okay, but not like modern retros. I held the 2016 in store a couple times, but I can’t speak too much on quality. 2016 did get a lot of praise tho.

Cannot stand nicknames of shoes. Just address them by the colorway.

Some nicknames are acceptable. Like “last shot” 14’s. Or Hare 7’s.

But those pertain to something that is related to the shoe, most of these corny nicknames just sound dumb and have no relation to the shoe or it’s history.

Cannot stand nicknames of shoes. Just address them by the colorway.

You know it’s gotten out of control when stores start putting the nicknames on the receipt. I didn’t realize it when I bought the “he got game” 13’s last year until someone on here pointed it out. I said no way. Sure enough I checked my FTL receipt.

I worked at footlocker back when those flu games dropped. They did sell out but it was drug dealers and people that didn’t know much about Jordan’s buying those. Our OG clients and people who knew that they weren’t even close to the OG laughed and stayed away.

Those might be the most poorly executed retro of an OG colourway ever lol
Which flu games are you talking about? The ones that released in 2016?

upload_2019-2-18_19-29-13.jpeg

Ive heard it before. But I simply call them White black 9s.

lol that’s crazy. Pac hardly made that color famous heh.

Anyways to get back on topic. I am absolutely loving these Infrareds. I havent even worn them yet and I got a second pair on the way but I can tell these will get dirty or scuff easily. And I want to wear them ALOT.

As a result , I see a triple up on these in my future. I can safely say this is my second favorite Jordan ever, behind only the 11; specifically the playoff 11.

Anyways to get back on topic. I am absolutely loving these Infrareds. I havent even worn them yet and I got a second pair on the way but I can tell these will get dirty or scuff easily. And I want to wear them ALOT.

As a result , I see a triple up on these in my future. I can safely say this is my second favorite Jordan ever, behind only the 11; specifically the playoff 11.
+1

Man, Infrared 6 was the shoe that resonates to me the most, more so than the iconic XI.

1855x1561

Your confidence and swagger are equally, if not more, important than what you're actually wearing. If you rock that jersey with confidence, I think you'll be fine. If you're self conscious about it, then nah.

For example, look at that pic I posted of Pac. If anyone on NT tried to rock that, we'd look like clowns. But dude pulls it off, cuz he had ridiculous confidence.

You just gotta do it subtle. Some black sweats or jeans would be good. Trying to wear shorts and a Bulls jersey with it you just look like you’re going to ball.

Back
Top Bottom