2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I’m glad the final product was chosen, I’ve seen quite a few earlier versions, and I think they got it right.
BC427B57-4B7C-4AB9-940B-FB820EDC261D.jpeg

This is the worst and to me is a regression back to the 80s

I’m glad the final product was chosen, I’ve seen quite a few earlier versions, and I think they got it right.
BC427B57-4B7C-4AB9-940B-FB820EDC261D.jpeg

This is the worst and to me is a regression back to the 80s
Jordan himself was the reason the toe cap was gone on the 6. He didnt want it.

So someone returned these at work today so I got to see them first hand the the materials are WAYYYY BETTER than the ‘14s holy ****. Glad I copped while resale was low

Holy sh*t. I had no idea that Finishline used surepost as their free shipping option. Had I known that I would have paid the 10 bucks and had them by now. Lesson learned.

Interesting, the pouch went from to actually be functional to complete non. Unless if it's only purpose is to hold the tongue.

NT is the best platform where collectors should be able to do this without being mocked. Don't see what's wrong with it.

I always get a good chuckle out of the dudes that post full length pics with matching shirt and hat. Sorry, not sorry but that's hilarious TO ME. BUT that has always been part of the culture though so I don't have a problem with it. By all means, do your thing.

I definitely prefer on-feet pics as they are more useful.

And I think the problem that people have with some talking about QC issues and details is that often it becomes not only a statement about the lack of QC or attention to details but it morphs into this condescending/cranky angst like- - - -"THIS 2019 RELEASE SUCKS AND YOU IDIOTS WASTED YOUR MONEY ON THESE, THEY SPRAYED THE CONTRAST ON THE HEELS AND RUSHED EVERYTHING... I HAVE THE 2000 and the '91 RELEASE, MOM ARE THE ******* PIZZA ROLLS READY YET!?"

I think there would be a lot less bickering if people just made their gripes with some tact and a little more consideration for the fact that not everybody feels the same way or even cares to the same extent.

I always get a good chuckle out of the dudes that post full length pics with matching shirt and hat. Sorry, not sorry but that's hilarious TO ME. BUT that has always been part of the culture though so I don't have a problem with it. By all means, do your thing.

I definitely prefer on-feet pics as they are more useful.

And I think the problem that people have with some talking about QC issues and details is that often it becomes not only a statement about the lack of QC or attention to details but it morphs into this condescending/cranky angst like- - - -"THIS 2019 RELEASE SUCKS AND YOU IDIOTS WASTED YOUR MONEY ON THESE, THEY SPRAYED THE CONTRAST ON THE HEELS AND RUSHED EVERYTHING... I HAVE THE 2000 and the '91 RELEASE, MOM ARE THE ******* PIZZA ROLLS READY YET!?"

I think there would be a lot less bickering if people just made their gripes with some tact and a little more consideration for the fact that not everybody feels the same way or even cares to the same extent.
Disclaimer, when I say “you” I’m not referring to you specifically at all. Just speaking out loud.

I get what point is being made, but I feel the Internet makes people think they need to be in every conversation, even ones they supposedly don’t care about. If someone is going on about a detail important to THEM, why interject to say you don’t care? No response at all is not caring; questioning them on why they care, or going out of you’re way to make sure that person knows that it’s not important to you is senseless and ruins the point of an open(meaning open to all perspectives) forum. It literally makes zero sense, unless you’re specially dragged into that talking point via mention. There’s a growing number of people on NT that are like that. It’s after RD, if you’re sticking around, you should know folks are gonna keep discussing details, QC, and stuff like that. Hanging around and complaining about it makes no sense.

Again, not referring to you specifically, but moreso the mentality.

Disclaimer, when I say “you” I’m not referring to you specifically at all. Just speaking out loud.

I get what point is being made, but I feel the Internet makes people think they need to be in every conversation, even ones they supposedly don’t care about. If someone is going on about a detail important to THEM, why interject to say you don’t care? No response at all is not caring; questioning them on why they care, or going out of you’re way to make sure that person knows that it’s not important to you is senseless and ruins the point of an open(meaning open to all perspectives) forum. It literally makes zero sense, unless you’re specially dragged into that talking point via mention. There’s a growing number of people on NT that are like that. It’s after RD, if you’re sticking around, you should know folks are gonna keep discussing details, QC, and stuff like that. Hanging around and complaining about it makes no sense.

Again, not referring to you specifically, but moreso the mentality.

Well, two things:

1- Its a message board and the nature of a message board is you post something to foster a conversation, a back and forth of some kind. Anyone here that just wants to make statements that go completely unchallenged is an idiot... and why the hell are you here in the first place? Right?

If the requirement to post a reply was to be tagged via mention, NT in its current state would not exist.

So when you post something, you run the risk of catching some flack. That is the nature of a message board.

2- A big part of life is how you convey your points to people. That determines how you are perceived, respected, disregarded etc.

You'd be lying if you said that the people on NT that obsess over shoe minutiae present their thoughts in the most non confrontational, respectful manner possible.

Well, two things:

1- Its a message board and the nature of a message board is you post something to foster a conversation, a back and forth of some kind. Anyone here that just wants to make statements that go completely unchallenged is an idiot... and why the hell are you here in the first place? Right?

If the requirement to post a reply was to be tagged via mention, NT in its current state would not exist.

So when you post something, you run the risk of catching some flack. That is the nature of a message board.

2- A big part of life is how you convey your points to people. That determines how you are perceived, respected, disregarded etc.

You'd be lying if you said that the people on NT that obsess over shoe minutiae present their thoughts in the most non confrontational, respectful manner possible.
Agreed, but conversations ended up debating what to talk about. I’m not against challenging someone, but challenging why someone cares about what they care about is something I just don’t understand. I just find that counterproductive at times.

Agreed, but conversations ended up debating what to talk about. I’m not against challenging someone, but challenging why someone cares about what they care about is something I just don’t understand. I just find that counterproductive at times.

Yeah... like I said its how you present it.

But if you have a pair of 91's in an adult size and you're on NT in 2019 arguing with the younger generation with that holier than thou, I miss the golden days when sneakers where done right tone, who is really in the wrong and who looks like the idiot?

At some point your priorities have to shift away from the latest Jordans, no?

I think that's at least part of how conversations end up debating what's acceptable to discuss.

Yeah... like I said its how you present it.

But if you have a pair of 91's in an adult size and you're on NT in 2019 arguing with the younger generation with that holier than thou, I miss the golden days when sneakers where done right tone, who is really in the wrong and who looks like the idiot?

At some point your priorities have to shift away from the latest Jordans, no?

I think that's at least part of how conversations end up debating what's acceptable to discuss.
That guy who brought his 2000 pair in store to stunt on the 2019 thought he’d get NTs support, but got roasted instead. Best part of the thread. W

Back
Top Bottom