2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Some 6s in “Narcos:Mexico”

E44917D1-E8CA-44C5-B213-BB28154B005B.jpeg
Bad bunny in the background:lol:

I’m no expert on sneakers, but it seems like Nightwing is the most knowledgeable sneakerhead on YouTube.

Foamier and Buckets openly acknowledge their lack of expertise. They’re just funny, fun-loving guys who like shoes.

Between them and Weartesters...it’s the perfect yin and yang.
MJO23Dan and OG or Burst IMO, better than Nightwing.

Both.

But Infrared for obvious reason, but Carmine, that's the shoe Mike first wore opening night as a champion. Loong before x signature player would wear a colorway that honors last season's ultimate team award.
Along the lines of what you mentioned in your post, I have always thought the Cardinal 7 and Taxi were kind of unofficial championship tribute shoes before they were named such. Both shoes worn after championships. Both having the bronze/ gold like hits to them. Just something I always thought. I never have heard about them being that way by design. But it could make sense.

Along the lines of what you mentioned in your post, I have always thought the Cardinal 7 and Taxi were kind of unofficial championship tribute shoes before they were named such. Both shoes worn after championships. Both having the bronze/ gold like hits to them. Just something I always thought. I never have heard about them being that way by design. But it could make sense.
Mind = blown

This is brilliant. 👊

I would choose Infareds if forced but I have a lot of love for Carmines.

It never surprises me at all when someone has them as a favorite Jordan. They are a classic and one of the most unique Jordans of all time, especially when they first came out. I definitely understand the appeal.

Back
Top Bottom