2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's the 5 now?

No particular order, Gurley, Kamara, Gordon, Hunt, Le’Veon even if he’s not playing. Would even put David Johnson ahead of Saquan if he didn’t have the box stacked against him every single down. Could be 3rd and 30 and the defense gonna play the run

Oh and Zeke can be top 5 too

No particular order, Gurley, Kamara, Gordon, Hunt, Le’Veon even if he’s not playing. Would even put David Johnson ahead of Saquan if he didn’t have the box stacked against him every single down. Could be 3rd and 30 and the defense gonna play the run

Oh and Zeke can be top 5 too

Gurley only 1 I'm taking for sure right now.. and who knows if Barkley is in that situation

Saquon already top 5 IMO. Give me Saquon over everybody not named Todd Gurley.

Saquan has the potential to be top 5 right now but that O line not allowing him to be. I can’t rate someone based on potential. Gotta give it off stats. But as I said, Saquan will be top 5 very soon

Too 5 RB Currently in no order except for Gurley at #1

Gurley
Zeke
Kamara
Hunt
Saquon

Can’t put in LBell he ain’t playing.

I only put Le’Veon in bc he’s proven he can put up monster numbers. Gotta see a full season of Saquan to decide where he ranks. Can’t rank a dude 7 games in. He has as many rush yards as AP who’s 70 years old

Saquan has the potential to be top 5 right now but that O line not allowing him to be. I can’t rate someone based on potential. Gotta give it off stats. But as I said, Saquan will be top 5 very soon

And all things considered, he's putting up stats.. after tonight he's 4th in rushing

And got a better per carry average than those above him (gurley, zeke and hunt)

And that's before you throw in receiving abilit, which narrows things down further

He don't know...He been watching basketball.
Clearly :lol: the falcons would’ve bust this game wide open of Ryan Scraeder dumb *** don’t play like ****. Sark has proven himself this season..just need to cut those got damn toss sweeps out and screen passes.

And all things considered, he's putting up stats.. after tonight he's 4th in rushing

And got a better per carry average than those above him (gurley, zeke and hunt)

And that's before you throw in receiving abilit, which narrows things down further

Yeah his carries per yard jumped after he cooked the Eagles for a 75 yard run :lol:

D2DCA686-1282-4BAB-8392-5F89B4DBAE10.jpeg

Late night study nachos, CRUSHED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom