2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D2DCA686-1282-4BAB-8392-5F89B4DBAE10.jpeg

Late night study nachos, CRUSHED!!!

That looks....gross.

It's like you covered up octopus puke with cheese and jalapenos.

looks like human brains that sat out for about 2 weeks. Something from the walking dead. Really hard to mess up some nachos.

I know you trolling with that. Theres no way.

Aye man when you burning the midnight oil you gotta put together anything you can find :lol:

Word to Freddy fig!

Ya digg!

I know their offense been sh*t for the 2nd year in a row while I'm watching basketball.

No you don’t ..stop lying. Out of 7 games there have been only 2 where the falcons put up less than 20 points ..an only 3 where they put up less than 30. One of the top teams in the red zone. It’s ok to not know that the hell you talking about. It’s called shutting up it’s free.

Last edited:

No you don’t ..stop lying. Out of 7 games there have been only 2 where the falcons put up less than 20 points ..an only 3 where they put up less than 30. One of the top teams in the red zone. It’s ok to not know that the hell you talking about. It’s called shutting up it’s free.
I'll take all of last year as a bigger sample size. Y'all miss Kyle Shanahan.

kind of funny to see Falcons fans forget about last year. Swear all i read here was Falcons offense was buns and Sark was terrible.

But now, all is good and forgotten. @junglejim need to pull the receipts.

It's not always like it is with wonderboy for the Rams. It can take some time for coaches/players/schemes to get acclimated. :lol: Not that hard to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom