Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
045A810C-7CAD-4AEF-9458-60A9A08BA4BD.jpeg

Turkey necks with the potatoes and okra
giphy.gif

This trade deadline has potential.

Broncos should definitely shop either Sanders or DT. They have Courtland Sutton in the wings ready to breakout already. Though, I don't want to see either of the former on the Eagles. Jeffery is a killer as it is.

With our injuries, I want anyone we trade for to at least have another season left on their deal.. like PP, it makes sense now and the future

I want no rentals unless they're for late round pick(s)

Like when we traded for ajayi or Darby.. PP and jordan howard would be a good look

DT for a 1st :nerd:

We have an actual GM

With our injuries, I want anyone we trade for to at least have another season left on their deal.. like PP, it makes sense now and the future

I want no rentals unless they're for late round pick(s)

Like when we traded for ajayi or Darby.. PP and jordan howard would be a good look

We have an actual GM

You can have DVP for a 1st as well.

While I've listened some what I consider very smart people on this whole thing with malcolm Jenkins and eric Reid and the differences in what they wanted to accomplish and all that

1 issue I haven't heard discussed, even thou the issue of trusting the owners has been brought up with regard to malcolm Jenkins, boldin and the players coalition and the role that played in the dispute

Any NFL player should by nature have zero trust in the owners just by the nature of their contracts and the history of the league and its treatment of the players.. all people involved were trying to capitalize to some degree off of the NFL.. hell donald trump sees the NFL and the whole issue as an easy target that he can use to capitalize and fire up his base

But the biggest impact the whole thing may have had, is as a result of Russia trying to make the US a whole damn mess for their benefit and donald trump and his crazy supporters

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.si.c...tter-trolls-nfl-national-anthem-protests-bots

Who knows if the above reports are found out couple years ago.. or even the US had sensible leadership what power the players would have in any negotiations

Because 1 thing we as fans should know about the NFL when it comes to the players and owners, the players are weak as hell when they come to the table

Last edited:
Thought the Giants drafted Saquon because they believed Eli had another playoff run in him......

They did. I'm reading so many tweets this morning how the Giants truly thought they had a roster in place set for a run, and now it's quickly turned to an overestimation of the roster at hand and how they are still a ways away.

Someone, someplace made an excellent point about the benching of Eli last year.. that had to really can with the approval of those making decisions at the top

So they were willing to ride with the decision until the backlash.. was also point out that the coach was hamstrung by Eli and other things with the team

And now we see another coach on the sideline, visible upset this time, having to deal with eli

Someone, someplace made an excellent point about the benching of Eli last year.. that had to really can with the approval of those making decisions at the top

So they were willing to ride with the decision until the backlash.. was also point out that the coach was hamstrung by Eli and other things with the team

And now we see another coach on the sideline, visible upset this time, having to deal with eli

Could it be that Eli is exiting the league in the same diva fashion that he entered it with on draft night? Dialogue time?

For real tho, and I've said it a few times now. If the Giants were smarter than the Jets and signed Teddy before we did, there is no doubt in my mind they would be giving him a look already and Eli would be benched. They would quicker start him than Lauletta.

Giants get their second win Sunday? Or are they in tank mode?

against Washington, who knows.. I got zero real idea on this Washington team

Could it be that Eli is exiting the league in the same diva fashion that he entered it with on draft night? Dialogue time?

For real tho, and I've said it a few times now. If the Giants were smarter than the Jets and signed Teddy before we did, there is no doubt in my mind they would be giving him a look already and Eli would be benched. They would quicker start him than Lauletta.

Replace Eli with a black man again, papa John's boy going allow that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom