2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never made sense to move him this year anyways, now if they suck again next year with no improvement he should be moved.

Never made sense to move him this year anyways, now if they suck again next year with no improvement he should be moved.

depends on their salary cap situation, to me

PP at 28 is right on that bubble (but dude can definitely switch to safety later on giving him couple more years).. and also depends on what is being offered

"I've never shied away from a challenge before and I'm not starting now." Didn't he request a trade this week? Or was that all b.s?

Outside of PP, DJ, and possibly Rosen, what promise do the Cardinals have to compete next yr?
the pass rusher they got from the pats?

i'm of the view they should move fitz, PP, DJ and said pass rusher

probably should move the dude they drafted out of temple too since they cant figure out how to use him.. probably jj nelson too

the pass rusher they got from the pats?

i'm of the view they should move fitz, PP, DJ and said pass rusher

probably should move the dude they drafted out of temple too since they cant figure out how to use him.. probably jj nelson too

Exactly. They're on that mediocrity hamster wheel. Not really stockpiling talent or draft capital from what I'm seeing. Just wasting their young talent on a bad old team

Exactly. They're on that mediocrity hamster wheel. Not really stockpiling talent or draft capital from what I'm seeing. Just wasting their young talent on a bad old team

if nelson wasnt going be a FA, i wouldnt have included him.. but might as well get something

also wouldnt have included dude out of temple, but he's just wasting away not getting snaps.. DJ, is just getting wasted and RBs dont have the shelf life of other positions (and he's going be 27 in december)

probably should move the dude they drafted out of temple too since they cant figure out how to use him

This is most their problem. I still think they have a ton of talent on that team, but the coaching is pathetic. Not to mention they don't know how to use guys and have switched up the defense when they have a good amount of talent still on that side of the ball. Hassan Reddick is the guy you mentioned. He's a stud. Budda Baker, stud. Deone Bucannon, stud. Deone is another guy that fell off because they don't use him properly and he doesn't have a place in this defense. Not long ago he was one of their best players on the defense. Markus Golden, Chandler Jones, both studs (Golden when healthy). Patrick Peterson, stud. Antoine Bethea is serviceable. Their issue is coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom