2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For real tho, and I've said it a few times now. If the Giants were smarter than the Jets and signed Teddy before we did, there is no doubt in my mind they would be giving him a look already and Eli would be benched. They would quicker start him than Lauletta.

Amazing how after the Jets signed Teddy that reporters and fans of other teams were suggesting how we use him

We signed him as a luxury while a good amount of other teams should've signed him as a need :lol:

Last year there was a bunch of injuries on offense and the o-line sucked… this year they thought eli would be better since they got a legit RB and got some guys for the o-line… the o-line is not that good but that’s not an excuse for the poor play of eli…. I wouldn’t trade him but id let him ride this year out then cut him loose… then draft a qb in the first round… still like the barkley move and don’t regret not taking a QB… barkley is a generational player and those QBs in the first round weren’t even though they addressed a need… hopefully the QB’s in the 2019 draft are just as good as 2018 draft though

Clearly they thought they could compete.. now with a fire sale, taking Barkley looks even stranger. I love Saquon, but this was my concern drafting him at the time.

Giants biggest concern should be the quality of QBs if dude from Oregon decides to go back for his senior year, as has been reported

Then it's hoping raiders make Carr available.. and nick foles? Tyrod? Bortles?

i doubt eagles would trade foles to a team in their division

He's going be a free agent this summer, that last year of his deal isn't really real.. there so trigger date where if he's on the roster he's automatically released

We can even get a compensatory pick, even though guys who are straight up released don't qualify

Also funny why people talk of our cap problems for next season, 20 mill is allocated to foles alone

Stephen A tap dancing on the Eric Reid greivance :smh:

Agreeing with Will Cain :smh:

my problem with the whole thing, eric reid is calling jenkins a "sellout" and "neocolonialist" for doing things (in some form) that he and kaep tried to do (reid and kaep tried to set up a meeting with just them 2 and rog) and ultimately intended to do (working with the league towards something)

of all the things i've read and listened to on the matter, i do think to some degree both sides have valid points, to a degree.. i wish the players on a whole would be as upset as reid seems to be on this matter when it comes time for the CBA negotiations and how the owners are screwing them, but it's easier me saying that when my paychecks arent coming from them

but what bothers me is the language used when you consider the historical connotation of those terms and i dont think anywhere near the deference of those things are being shown, given what happened.. this is what bothers me when anything gets compared to slavery

i mean even look at kaep with nike, nike has had it's issues.. obviously it gives him a platform (as would being back in the league), but he does have to ignore the negative things the company has done.. reid currently, has to look past the stuff that the owners have done and said

Haven't seen a second of the skins this year, what do they do well ?

Stop the run, run the ball well, and don’t turn the ball over. Historic pace for fewest dropped passes and we control clock. Top 5 offensive and defensive lines easily.

I think we play good defense overall with the exception of the game vs the Saints.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom