2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is most their problem. I still think they have a ton of talent on that team, but the coaching is pathetic. Not to mention they don't know how to use guys and have switched up the defense when they have a good amount of talent still on that side of the ball. Hassan Reddick is the guy you mentioned. He's a stud. Budda Baker, stud. Deone Bucannon, stud. Deone is another guy that fell off because they don't use him properly and he doesn't have a place in this defense. Not long ago he was one of their best players on the defense. Markus Golden, Chandler Jones, both studs (Golden when healthy). Patrick Peterson, stud. Antoine Bethea is serviceable. Their issue is coaching.

reddick is a player, get him with a creative DC and could use him in couple roles.. i was hoping we could get dude in that draft class

but we got barnett so i got no complaints.. i dont watch any of their games, but i know nkemdiche had talent too

I would utter a few cuss’ words to y’all haters but, we outchere anyway!!!

F92A6958-4E10-4C37-849F-488ABA32271A.jpeg

Alex Smith started last season 5-0 and then went 5-6 on a much better offensive team. So let’s not hype the Red-skins bc they’ve looked serviceable against mediocre teams

This is most their problem. I still think they have a ton of talent on that team, but the coaching is pathetic. Not to mention they don't know how to use guys and have switched up the defense when they have a good amount of talent still on that side of the ball. Hassan Reddick is the guy you mentioned. He's a stud. Budda Baker, stud. Deone Bucannon, stud. Deone is another guy that fell off because they don't use him properly and he doesn't have a place in this defense. Not long ago he was one of their best players on the defense. Markus Golden, Chandler Jones, both studs (Golden when healthy). Patrick Peterson, stud. Antoine Bethea is serviceable. Their issue is coaching.

This

Alllll this.

Outside of Quarterback and oline they have aren't a dumpster fire of talent by any stretch of the imagination.

so what was wrong with Everson? Glad to see he's back but what was the deal?

I more curious about rog & co

Thus seems like the type of thing in the past he/they would have suspended the guy

But they also supposedly were going suspend Gregory and dude who got traded from steelers to raiders then cut

Y’all dudes puttin black pepper on ya Mac and cheese???? :lol:

I'm convinced some of y’all got caches of peppercorns stashed away in the crib.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom