2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening my Bahamian brother

what you looking for?

bulldog's stuff is good and the price is good, think they have that at target now.. 'oars and alps' stuff is good too

i wanna check out 'scotch porter' and 'rugged & dapper'.. cant go wrong with dermalogica

what you looking for?

bulldog's stuff is good and the price is good, think they have that at target now.. 'oars and alps' stuff is good too

i wanna check out 'scotch porter' and 'rugged & dapper'.. cant go wrong with dermalogica

Well, I currently wash my face with Biore charcoal scrub. And I use aveno as a moisturizer.

My face has just broken out as of late cause I don’t have access to clean eating like I did before my car was totaled

Maybe it’s just that. Idk

******* football thread regulars driving these

8a8fb9ac8007bd4d924e3be02337707b.jpg

Well, I currently wash my face with Biore charcoal scrub. And I use aveno as a moisturizer.

My face has just broken out as of late cause I don’t have access to clean eating like I did before my car was totaled

Maybe it’s just that. Idk

yea eating a bunch of shh aint going help.. but dont wanna be using a scrub everyday anyways, cause that'll dry shh out and that could be causing problems too.. also dont want a moisturizer that's too thick especially in the heat cause then it just clogs your pores which could cause shhh especially in the heat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom