2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did the Kaep shirts release? I missed out. Smh
nick. nick. post a tweet Kaep put out.

When I clicked the link all sizes were there.

I didn’t cop for like 10 minutes cause it wasn’t discounted on swoosh and I was being a cheap ***. :lol:. But went back and copped at full.

Nick must’ve posted it ASAP.

Biscuit boy Norman hasn’t took a knee. F him

#neverforget.. both your teams

IMG_6693.JPG

IMG_6694.JPG

IMG_6695.JPG

Last edited:
:rofl:

To the handful of cowboys fans in here that are cool, I do feel for you guys..

Norman gotta take a seat. The only thing that coalition got done was the 89 mil towards "social justice" and the owners just took that money from the other programs. It ain't like the owners went outta their way to give money. I don't even blame the coalition group, they just got played by the owners. Kaep saw what it was, that's probably why he didn't go, if he was invited.

Shannon has said that other players in the coalition said Kaep wasn't invited

Norman gotta take a seat. The only thing that coalition got done was the 89 mil towards "social justice" and the owners just took that money from the other programs. It ain't like the owners went outta their way to give money. I don't even blame the coalition group, they just got played by the owners. Kaep saw what it was, that's probably why he didn't go, if he was invited.

Shannon has said that other players in the coalition said Kaep wasn't invited

Kaep and Reid tried to set up their own meeting with rog..

And it seems they would have gone IF kaep was at the forefront and guaranteed a job

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theund...hy-the-nfl-players-coalition-split-apart/amp/

That don't mean **** tbh, every NFL player could take a knee on Sunday, the cops will still shoot your black *** on Monday and get away with it
Basically how I see it. It's funny hearing names like "sellout" being used. Like dudes were ever gonna make a real change to systematic racism through the ******* NFL.

All this talk about who kneeled and who didn't like any of this **** is making a real difference to the big picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom