Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was tryna let you know this was a bad idea

09AE3B09-5311-4366-A4E5-D907E9B1BFD8.jpeg

Funniest post of 2018. Real tears.

RB's you mean? Bilal will be.

If we aren't in the running for Bell, I hope we sign a guy like Tevin Coleman.

nah, i mean TB.. TB = tailback

yea.. eagles need to grab at least 2 RBs in the offseason.. i'd love duke johnson but he's under contract (or jordan howard if bears make him available).. alex collins, tevin coleman and your boy are on my list

dont want us to spend leveon money.. but like a decent TB, then use one of our 2nds or 3rd on another TB (hopefully montgomery our of iowa state falls)

nah, i mean TB.. TB = tailback

yea.. eagles need to grab at least 2 RBs in the offseason.. i'd love duke johnson but he's under contract (or jordan howard if bears make him available).. alex collins, tevin coleman and your boy are on my list

dont want us to spend leveon money.. but like a decent TB, then use one of our 2nds or 3rd on another TB (hopefully montgomery our of iowa state falls)

Tailback....

200.gif

Jokes aside, I definitely want them to look at Coleman. Jordan Howard is interesting because maybe he'd thrive on a different team. I think Ty Montgomery will be available also.

Jordan Howard is interesting because maybe he'd thrive on a different team. I think Ty Montgomery will be available also.

Give me jones off of green bay if they wanna play around with his snaps..

But Howard's snap percentage goes down every week, so that's just speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom