Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG
Capture4.JPG

I'm done now
That Mr. Guy dude has CTE though :lol:

junglejim junglejim putting cases on all you b******

tenor.gif

I honestly had no opinion on Mahomes coming into the league. I did say in the predictions thread he was gonna have a good season but I ain't see this.

Some of my predictions looking real good matter fact.

Now that the off-season smoke has cleared...

- Todd Gurley wins MVP

- Clowney wins DPOY

- Kirk Cousins is trash Minnesota

- Raiders go 6-10

- Dak is trash again with nobody to throw at. Cowboys go 7-9 but Zeke has 1,600+ yrds.

- Mahomes has a real good season (21 TD passes, 600 rushing yrds)

- Deshaun Watson has a GREAT year (34 TD passes, 4k+ passing yrds)

- OBJ gets 18 TD's and 1,600+ yrds

yea i went a checked, i feel good about my mahomes takes.. especially my andy reid AND mahomes takes

Looking back at the prediction thread

#hottakepapi

Jags barely make the playoffs.

I’ve said this a million times but I believe it to be true. The Seahawks winning at the most 6 games or Russell is winning the MVP.

Matthew Stanford will be in MVP conversations.

Giants are winning the NFC East.

Browns are winning 8 games.

Andrew Luck is the comeback player of the year.

Some good ones, some shaky ones.

NFC North:

- Giants get off to a bad start and end up having another terrible year. They got a killer schedule and Eli is absolutely washed IMO. Not good enough to maximize their talent at the skill positions.

Come at me bros.

You put the voodoo on us

Also..
Mahomes takes the league by storm.

How you knew???

General reactions to when Mahomes was drafted

Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG

Sorry spacedoodoo spacedoodoo , you opened up this can of worms:rofl:

I still say the same thing today, even tho I like how Mahomes looks.

I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever agree with trading away multiple picks to trade up for a rookie QB.

The Chiefs might have used their first and 3rd last year and had a deeper team last year to make a run at the SB.

They could have added even more to their team with another first round pick this year. And still been just as good (tho no where near as exciting of course)

Their defense is still a weakness, and I hope and pray they overcome it so we can get Chiefs-Rams, but if they don't, I can't help but wonder if those 3 draft picks might have helped while Smith can still navigate an offense and do enough to make multiple runs just the same, but no excitement obviously.

Jerry, I wish you many more years owning that team

They could have added even more to their team with another first round pick this year. And still been just as good (tho no where near as exciting of course).

Even better with alex Smith?

And chiefs need to do some house cleaning with some of their contracts.. but they obviously have some very key pieces in place and can continue to build now that the price paid has been exactly that, paid

Last edited:
I still say the same thing today, even tho I like how Mahomes looks.

I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever agree with trading away multiple picks to trade up for a rookie QB.

The Chiefs might have used their first and 3rd last year and had a deeper team last year to make a run at the SB.

They could have added even more to their team with another first round pick this year. And still been just as good (tho no where near as exciting of course)

Their defense is still a weakness, and I hope and pray they overcome it so we can get Chiefs-Rams, but if they don't, I can't help but wonder if those 3 draft picks might have helped while Smith can still navigate an offense and do enough to make multiple runs just the same, but no excitement obviously.

Well the flip side is now they have cap space from moving on from Alex smith so they could theoretically use that money on established players at those positions. And they now have a quarterback that throws the ball more than 6 yards an attempt.

Last edited:
Jerry, I wish you many more years owning that team

Even better with alex Smith?

And chiefs need to do some house cleaning with some of their contracts.. but they obviously have some very key pieces in place and can continue to build now that the price paid has been exactly that, paid

I left that :emoji_poop: franchise just in time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom