2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
7b4ca2c3-c47d-43e2-a4f5-2e01219689ea.jpg

Hoof, you are an ugly mother ****er DeadsetAce DeadsetAce

Is it just me or did it get real quiet in here after the news that magabomber DeadsetAce DeadsetAce got arrested?

you trying too hard :lol:

out here with the fake news like your man Trump :smh:

Nick Bosa, Ed Oliver and any other position player prospect doesn't make a football team as good as the difference between Mahomes and Alex Smith.

Especially when you consider those picks ended up being tre'davious white, John Johnson, and rashaan evans.

White has been good, but Johnson and Evan's havent really done much.

You cant tell me those three would have made more of an impact on the chiefs than mahomes

Especially when you consider those picks ended up being tre'davious white, John Johnson, and rashaan evans.

White has been good, but Johnson and Evan's havent really done much.

You cant tell me those three would have made more of an impact on the chiefs than mahomes

Those picks don't have to be the picks made tho. Coulda taken Kamara or someone else from that draft. Hell, they could have drafted Lamar Jackson with their first this season. (not saying Kamara is who they should have picked, just an example I'm giving)

I can't even agree with that with hindsight vision.. that Chiefs offense too exciting. Who's to say those picks work in KC anyways.

Those picks don't have to be the picks made tho. Coulda taken Kamara or someone else from that draft. Hell, they could have drafted Lamar Jackson with their first this season. (not saying Kamara is who they should have picked, just an example I'm giving)

Yes, while Kamara and a number of other good-great 2nd and 3rd round backs are out there (Kamara, shady, leveon, hunt)

There aren't a ton of 2nd and 3rd round QBs.. off the top of my head you got brees, rus and carr.. and brees was the 32nd pick and carr the 36th.. then you got cousins

Even the "bargain" dudes were late 1st round.. talking Rodgers and teddy

Brady is an anomaly.. as is say, Jason Peters who was an UDFA blocking TE that became an all pro LT.. or cam wake.. or AB.. you cant bank on that success

can't post in the MLB thread but damn, what a game. hats off to Evoldi. gg Doyers

playoff Mookie been dookie

can't post in the MLB thread but damn, what a game. hats off to Evoldi. gg Doyers

playoff Mookie been dookie

Man....

I went out for dinner with my girl figuring id catch the ending.. went out to meet up with one of my boys to catch 1 or 2 just before 11

Was stuck at this lil hole in the wall bar just because I didn't wanna leave and miss the end

Or the one where we watched smith miss the playoffs the year before he left and the chiefs look like a superbowl contender after he left?

Hey, anytime you can help your team by drafting a clipboard holder in the first round and throwing in an extra 3rd to do so, you gotta do it, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom