2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ’ BA woulda been having tea with the royals and forgot there was a game

I’m legit surprised Blake wasn’t there tho, must not sell Busch in England
He would have had them ninjas at an emergency bible study and playing Mario Party to close the night

F1862DE1-07E6-4345-9873-0C3AE9391095.jpeg

Oh y’all getting smacked, don’t worry.

Kinda like this mentality towards the packers. They’re always a team that gets better as the season goes on. Bye should help recover and regroup. But they have been testing my patience and prepared for the worst. But also not really.

I feel like I've typed all this before. :lol:

Credit always goes to the QB, people gloss over the details. I'm not one of them.

You have.
I have.

We do this once a year then 30 people holler about how the QB can over come a terrible team.

I agree with the philosophy that you need to build a team and can’t just win with a only QB. That should be common sense. But building a team is so damn complex that you can’t just generalize it to the point where you’re taking Alex Smith and a few draft picks that might not pan out over Mahomes given what’s he doing right now. If you’ve been watching the chiefs for Alex Smith’s entire time there and you’re choosing him over Mahomes you’re out of your god damn mind lol.

The real recipe to success is having a franchise QB who hasn’t been paid yet which is what the Chiefs have in Mahomes. Not paying Alex Smith. Who was on a contract year anyway who was bound to get overpaid anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom