2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your beef with PBR? That's DeadsetAce DeadsetAce beer of choice

if im throwing back 8+ beers on a hot day or playing beer pong, got no issue with PBR, Bud, Coors, Miller, watery beer, etc etc

but if im trying to actually enjoy a nice beer or two with dinner or while out, none of that piss water :lol:

Sam Adams, Guinness, and 805 are my preferred "nice" beers :lol:

Said it earlier today...no need for the Skins to add a WR. QB doesn't even look that way. Bamma would checkdown to Chris Thompson even if he had Calvin Johnson, Moss, and Jerry Rice on offense.

DB was the way to go. The defense is the real strength, but the only issue was the DB depth. Got MUCH better by adding Ha-Ha. Love the move.

I have more booty than her.
FD7A01B5-B7C1-4E4B-A862-BEB62DCDC435.gif

no curves to be seen but the face is.. Okay (peep the insta, she's def gotten better w age tho)

I'll give a very soft and unstable 6

no curves to be seen but the face is.. Okay (peep the insta, she's def gotten better w age tho)

I'll give a very soft and unstable 6
Face whack and she will most likely age like Milk. Tate could have done wayyyyyy better.

Yeah he always do better but the girl could look better but be a total bird. Maybe he vibes with her.

Looks are only part of the equation.
Ol girl will def leave him in 5 years when he’s washed and no longer playing and take half mark my words. If a chick gonnna take half I’d rather a dike take half than a 5 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom