2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skimming the thread from last night and PBR slander will not be tolerated.

Where else you getting a 12 pack for $8 for some pretty decent beer?

Walmart sells 24 packs of rockdale light for $9. Ive dabbled when tailgating

Tf is Rockdale Light?

anigif_enhanced-11199-1408649065-2.gif

by no means am i living that spacedoodoo spacedoodoo life..

but i'm making enough money to not have to resort to drinking piss for $.50 per

things gotta be really rough for to even settle for drinking bud, bud light, miller light or any of those piss water brands

but maybe i'm just used to the terrible beer prices we got here, aint that right @T0INE.. our local beers are definitely better than bud and those crap thou

Reactions: HIM
by no means am i living that spacedoodoo spacedoodoo life..

but i'm making enough money to not have to resort to drinking piss for $.50 per

things gotta be really rough for to even settle for drinking bud, bud light, miller light or any of those piss water brands

but maybe i'm just used to the terrible beer prices we got here, aint that right @T0INE.. our local beers are definitely better than bud and those crap thou

95% of the time I'm drinking local craft beers or trying something from a regional bottlers.

I'm only drinking piss beers when im trying to get hammered and after about 30 minutes of tailgating it all tastes the same.

95% of the time I'm drinking local craft beers or trying something from a regional bottlers.

I'm only drinking piss beers when im trying to get hammered and after about 30 minutes of tailgating it all tastes the same.

yall get wayyyyyyyyy too many good beers over that way to be drinking crap.. i mean i get if you go to a stadium and that's all they got, but now even with them they branching out with options beyond the usual crap

We talking about beer?

I remember nick. nick. said he’d rather drink piss beer for $4 than spend the extra dollar or two for a good craft beer

Pretty suck nick is a college student so ill give him a pass on that ****. Its the people who have real jobs and money that refuse to drink anything but Bud light and Coors light that concern me.

craft beer is not good

Nevermind, flame on spacedoodoo spacedoodoo

Porters and stouts >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom