2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the full story on Ty Montgomery and snitches on the team? Turned on Speak for Yourself in the middle of the debate..

@kdslittlebro why did you ignore my message ban? I just asked you about arrowhead because I know you’ve been there and thought you would have insight on sections to get tickets. I won’t ask your b a for info on arrowhead anymore.

We drafted our future backup run blocking DT instead of probably a future perennial Pro Bowler at safety in Derwin James.

Who the **** is Nick Mullens? Dude better not mess up Kittle’s fantasy stats for my friend tomorrow night.

Mullens actually looked better than Beathard in preseason, but he was playing against second and third string players. The raiders suck so I wouldnt imagine it does much, but if Beathard misses significant time it probably hurts his stock

Should my friend risk it all and grab Oak D/ST for tomorrow night if this Mullens cat starts?

Should my friend risk it all and grab Oak D/ST for tomorrow night if this Mullens cat starts?

I honestly dont even think it's a bad play if beathard starts. Banged up, averaging like 4 turnovers a week, short week, against a cross town rival.

I honestly dont even think it's a bad play if beathard starts. Banged up, averaging like 4 turnovers a week, short week, against a cross town rival.

I, I mean he, currently has Washington in, and also still has the Jags on his roster. Hasn't dropped Jacksonville yet but I think he would be willing to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom