2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the *****s cutting the Knicks hair, and any other barber on IG is charging a grip :lol:
True but how many of us are multimillion dollar athletes? If I made an exorbitant amount of money I’m def sliding my barber a highly inflated fee.

But do you know how many Jamaicans and Dominicans our here cutting hair? You ain’t gettin nothing over 20.

I remember moving to Cali and dudes tried to charge me 20 for Caesar then, this was 06. Said F y’all and grew my locks, went 9 years strong with them.

Ya’ll be safe. Worst trouble I’m getting into is having the wife sit on my wife tonight. Suffocate me. Stay tuned for some “nasty” pics later on. We feelin frisky tonight
F81C62EC-2F2A-46F1-9365-037E951F440C.jpeg

I remember moving to Cali and dudes tried to charge me 20 for Caesar then, this was 06. Said F y’all and grew my locks, went 9 years strong with them.

This was me when I went up to high school in Jacksonville.. and then when I went to school over in England

Only time I cut my hair outside of home, was when i was in college in Miami

I'll never forget when i was like 11 or 12, had to go stateside for my cousin's wedding and my mom thought it'd be ok to go to a super cuts place in the mall.. they jacked my shhh right up, learned real quick not to mess with certain places

Bro, we are still trick and treating and giving out candy. It’s only 720!! Need to put the kids to bed. I think I found a victim who may be a willing participant. More to come. We’re about to dig into the wine, cheese and meats here in a bit. Let me work on these females. Maybe it will be more than 2.
This Parmesan with the mold on is the ultimate panty dropped. Make you scream Jared Goff’s name!
73375E75-1763-4124-BDB3-F3349C840D3F.jpeg

F5FA4CC5-CB41-4869-AF1D-164329EB16B2.jpeg

This was me when I went up to high school in Jacksonville.. and then when I went to school over in England

Only time I cut my hair outside of home, was when i was in college in Miami

I'll never forget when i was like 11 or 12, had to go stateside for my cousin's wedding and my mom thought it'd be ok to go to a super cuts place in the mall.. they jacked my shhh right up, learned real quick not to mess with certain places
Lmaooo moms cold for sending you to super cuts. My lord.

Lmaooo moms cold for sending you to super cuts. My lord.

Never again.. I knew shh was going go bad when the chick couldn't in comb out my hair properly.. literally thought she would rip half my scalp off trying use a regular ole comb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom