2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea idk whats goin on with getting a haircut now.

Barber shop used to charge 20 for a long *** time. Then they literally put up new wallpaper and raised the price to 30. Wasnt my barbers fault bc he doesnt own the place but still a shock lmao

These dudes need to stop this ****

TticzQm.gif

kdslittlebro kdslittlebro look at Dee Ford showing up on that sack list. If he keeps this up he is about to get PAID.

Also why do all of Billy B’s coaching tree hires fail so miserably?

kdslittlebro kdslittlebro look at Dee Ford showing up on that sack list. If he keeps this up he is about to get PAID.

Also why do all of Billy B’s coaching tree hires fail so miserably?

I have a hard time seeing us not franchise him. Last 2 defensive guys we've paid are on the sideline more than on the field, and he has the same concerns. I think we franchise him, and then break bread if he does it again, or he walks for a huge contract elsewhere.

Or we cut our losses with Houston and/or hopefully get EB to restructure, then hope Ford is the exception

I stay like 30 mins from my childhood barber..so I gotta take that hike for a 20$ cut...

30$ plus tip for the shop I go to out my new way :smh:..I hit the Spanish barber shop now , no bull my fade be lastin 2weeks now...

When I had to find a barber in Charlotte most dudes were charging $35+ but I found a dude who only charge $20. I give a $5 tip on top

Max I'm paying is $20

And that's with tip

I ain't asking you to do a whole lot of fancy shhhhh.. hit the 2 or 1.5, clean up the back and over the ears

Dont even need to tape up the front

Young dolph paying $1,000 for this basic *** fade. Any neighborhood n**** could fade his **** better than this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom