2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Armada Armada lemme get that honey mustard meme you made :lol:

I got you bruh
95E346B6-F09E-4B2F-B57C-EBB285D9ABBB.jpeg

I wish the Eagles werent the defending champions so the trash *** Cowboys could get flexed out of next Sunday night's game. Cowboys have been mediocre at best for the better part of the last 2 decades, yet they continue to get nationally televised games. Maddening.

I wish the Eagles werent the defending champions so the trash *** Cowboys could get flexed out of next Sunday night's game. Cowboys have been mediocre at best for the better part of the last 2 decades, yet they continue to get nationally televised games. Maddening.

Cowboys are a public team.. NFC east matchups regularly get thrown on prime time games, not sure why you think us not being defending champs would change that

Think we've planned the cowboys last couple years on Sunday night for the 1st matchup

Cowboys are a public team.. NFC east matchups regularly get thrown on prime time games, not sure why you think us not being defending champs would change that

Think we've planned the cowboys last couple years on Sunday night for the 1st matchup

I just think if your team was trash this year, that game would have a higher chance of being flexed out. I didnt mean any disrespect towards your team. However there arent many great matchup options this week, so they got that going for them too.

I just think if your team was trash this year, that game would have a higher chance of being flexed out. I didnt mean any disrespect towards your team. However there arent many great matchup options this week, so they got that going for them too.

We werent coming off winning the super bowl or even in the playoffs the other times those games were in primetime

Thou..

Last edited:
I like Jamal but.... he’s a glorified SS. He doesn’t get interceptions. I’ve seen him drop plenty of INTs...

Pay him Kam money

How you a safety (albeit he’s only played 1 and a half season thus far)...

And you only have ONE interception???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom