2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
money and power, the youth opting out of participating in the process is another example of why they'll continually get screwed by the system.. black people and other minorities not showing up in strong numbers outside of election year cycles

doug jones is a perfect example, he won that because of black women.. a democrat in alabama

but things are gradually changing, but a passive attitude on the whole process isnt how things are going to change..

i wouldnt characterize asians in the same manner as you do.. asians dont want to rock the boat and they're patient.. especially the chinese, they'll take the lil jokes and abuses but quietly they're consolidating power on various levels and it's become more and more obvious how powerful they have become globally.. they have their fingers significantly throughout most major parts of the world and are fully stepping out onto the world stage as the US has taken significant steps back

great start, you're well aware that the US has significant.. now how do you think these things are ever going to change if abuses to the system like what brian kemp did, are not stopped?

This times 1,000. A great example of this is 18-25 years olds. In the 2016 election, 25% of young people eligible to vote in that category actually voted. 75% decided that their vote did not matter.

This is how the 25% that did vote voted

Cw0WxbZUoAA0tXo.jpg

This is how the actual vote turned out

bRgO6.png

The 18-25 year old age group represents about 15% of the total eligible voters. So approximately 11% of our national votes just decided that their vote did not matter at all. Take the map above and apply it to the actual voting map and its pretty god damn easy to see that the people who didnt vote because they didn't think their vote mattered would have made a significant difference in the outcome of the election. Its stupid ******* logic.

People need to stop saying im not going to vote because it wont change anything. All that does is make sure the elderly group in this nation disproportionately decides who represents us in the congress and in the oval office. Because guess what, they vote. Their demographic turns out every election and they make sure their voice is ******* heard.

Im not saying that Hillary would have been better, but this is how you end up with candidates who pander in scare tactics and racism to get re-elected. This is how we got to a point where certain groups in this nation think that all immigrants are criminals because these politicians prey on the uninformed individuals unwilling to listen to diverse backgrounds.

Stop being part of the ******* problem.

The Falcons next 6 are: @Browns, Cowboys, @Saints, Ravens, @Packers, Cardinals.

Unfortunately I got more faith in the Falcons winning at least 4 of those than i have in the Bears finishing with 7 of their last 8 being in the division

gotta look at the schedules for all involved.. but figured yall would beat each other up more than the north would

And now we're stuck with DeSantis and Rick Scott...

You do realize how close those races were right?

people that complain but don't vote <

no cares about your excuses for not getting your lazy *** to a voting center or mailing in a ballot. just vote or enjoy the current state of affairs

people that complain but don't vote <

no cares about your excuses for not getting your lazy *** to a voting center or mailing in a ballot. just vote or enjoy the current state of affairs

No ****. You don't even need to leave your ******* house to vote. Absentee ballot. Next to no work at all.

And now we're stuck with DeSantis and Rick Scott...

You do realize how close those races were right?

Could care less bro. Y’all gone be back wildin out, neglecting your kids, doing coke, molly, scamming, etc etc.

When they reopen some of these schools or refurbish them, and make education more important, y’all will get my ear.

Instead of schools and institutions of higher learning, y’all let these fools open up Wawas, Walmart’s, condominiums, and car dealerships with no restraint. So miss me with your jargon. I’m always gone be good cause I ain’t relying on no uneducated humans (who don’t want to be educated) tell me how to live my life.

Should Mullens start ROS to audition for a job elsewhere next season? Would make sense.

yall?

1. i'm not american

2. i'm not white

3. the slave trade is how both sides of my family ended up in my country and it wasnt voluntarily

4. the payment of reparations is bigger than what you're describing

5. it would be nice if the US government threw legit support behind the idea.. however, given that the current president came out with an ad that was deemed too racist for fox news just couple days ago AND an outright known racist was reelected in iowa AND you have people with your views, i dont see that legitimately happening any time soon

Your last sentence just proved my point... a lot of “my” people aren’t even fighting for reparations. That’s the gist of what I’m saying :rofl::lol:

They not even trying to fight for reparations, so why would I align myself with their thoughts :lol:

Could care less bro. Y’all gone be back wildin out, neglecting your kids, doing coke, molly, scamming, etc etc.

When they reopen some of these schools or refurbish them, and make education more important, y’all will get my ear.

Instead of schools and institutions of higher learning, y’all let these fools open up Wawas, Walmart’s, condominiums, and car dealerships with no restraint. So miss me with your jargon. I’m always gone be good cause I ain’t relying on no uneducated humans (who don’t want to be educated) tell me how to live my life.

You really have no right to complain about the current education system in the state if you are too lazy to get out there and vote for a candidate that would prioritize education over budget cuts. And don't tell me that candidates dont do that, because they do in every election.

That's how the state I grew up in ended up slashing education budgets by 60%.

You’re not smarter, nor more educated, or versed in Black American affairs, then me. Again, it probably took you 30 years to look at the back of your hand, and realized your brown hue.

Welcome to the party, took you 30 years but, good luck and catch up. Funny, I bet you’re one of those “black liberal millennials” who got a wake up call, just come to a realization that things aren’t how you presumed... but I know you probably be wilidn’ out, acting a fool on social media like every other phony crybaby
any knowledge/education you have on Black American affairs goes down the toilet when you say stuff like digging up someones grandparents and pissing on them. Come on man. Use name to post was so appropriate. I hope you're better than that. That **** was foul.

This times 1,000. A great example of this is 18-25 years olds. In the 2016 election, 25% of young people eligible to vote in that category actually voted. 75% decided that their vote did not matter.

This is how the 25% that did vote voted

Cw0WxbZUoAA0tXo.jpg

This is how the actual vote turned out

bRgO6.png

The 18-25 year old age group represents about 15% of the total eligible voters. So approximately 11% of our national votes just decided that their vote did not matter at all. Take the map above and apply it to the actual voting map and its pretty god damn easy to see that the people who didnt vote because they didn't think their vote mattered would have made a significant difference in the outcome of the election. Its stupid ****ing logic.

People need to stop saying im not going to vote because it wont change anything. All that does is make sure the elderly group in this nation disproportionately decides who represents us in the congress and in the oval office. Because guess what, they vote. Their demographic turns out every election and they make sure their voice is ****ing heard.

Im not saying that Hillary would have been better, but this is how you end up with candidates who pander in scare tactics and racism to get re-elected. This is how we got to a point where certain groups in this nation think that all immigrants are criminals because these politicians prey on the uninformed individuals unwilling to listen to diverse backgrounds.

Stop being part of the ****ing problem.

Young people need to stop with the 'I'm only 22, this doesn't affect me' attitude.

We need more young people in congress. We need more young people at the polls.

any knowledge/education you have on Black American affairs goes down the toilet when you say stuff like digging up someones grandparents and pissing on them. Come on man. Use name to post was so appropriate. I hope you're better than that. That **** was foul.

Nah, it stays in the window. Get slick with me, and I get slick back. I’m built this way because evidently, my bloodline wasn’t created by weaklings like his.

Young people need to stop with the 'I'm only 22, this doesn't affect me' attitude.

Hmmmmm... I wonder who’s responsible for these coddled, soft minded “young” people? I wonder who’s out here “discouraging” them? Maybe just maybe they ain’t with... nvm

The Falcons next 6 are: @Browns, Cowboys, @Saints, Ravens, @Packers, Cardinals.

Unfortunately I got more faith in the Falcons winning at least 4 of those than i have in the Bears finishing with 7 of their last 8 being in the division

Bears only have 5 games left in the division out of their last 8: (2) Lions (2) Vikings (1) Packers then Giants, Niners and Rams.

I see the bears winning 5 of those games at minimum. would leave them at 10-6. 10-6 will win the NFC North.

But... Any Given Sunday. Should be a great 2nd half of the season in the NFC. AFC Damn near settled all that's left is seeding.

Excellent signing by the Saints. They needed that extra WR. Sounds funny to say. But they were another injury away from looking extremely thin.

I'll be at the Cowboys/Saints Thursday night game in a couple of weeks. This just made it spicier. Stay healthy Dez. I NEED to see this.

Bears only have 5 games left in the division out of their last 8: (2) Lions (2) Vikings (1) Packers then Giants, Niners and Rams.

I see the bears winning 5 of those games at minimum. would leave them at 10-6. 10-6 will win the NFC North.

But... Any Given Sunday. Should be a great 2nd half of the season in the NFC. AFC Damn near settled all that's left is seeding.
I see 4-4 coming for you guys.

I see 4-4 coming for you guys.

We gon see. If we can sweep Detroit (which I predict) and split with Minny (which I predict). That's 3 wins alone before Giants and Niners which should be wins.

But, I thought we would beat Miami and that didn't happen so I won't get too far ahead of myself. Right now we 5-3 with Khalil Mack & Allen Robinson missing the last 2 games and coming back this week.
I couldn't ask for a better situation to be in going into November.

Shaheen being back is BIG for this offense :smokin:smokin

Exactly. People complain that candidates don't represent them or their values. Well no ****, its pretty easy to see why.

Why would I campaign on inequality if the people who care about it don't show up to vote? You wonder why we get candidates that campaign on immigration, social security, and spending cuts? Because the people who actually show up to ******* vote don't give a **** about education and inequality. Education does not matter to the 50-80 year old demographic because by that time, their kids are done with school. They don't give a **** about inequality as long as they continue to get their social security checks. But at the end of the day, they show up to vote every election. That's why you get candidates that dont represent you because if you dont think your vote matters, then they wont campaign to issues that affect you. Why campaign on something that won't help you get elected if the people who care about it wont show up? Its pretty god damn simple.

You consistently show up to vote and you may not immediately make a difference, but eventually your voice will get too loud to ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom