2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we had 100% eligible black voters, vote, that’s still only like 12-15% of total nationwide voting. We’re outnumber by 80+%

Y’all really getting sarcastic now :rofl::rofl:

That's not an unfair point, but my point is the groups that would really make a difference in each election are not showing up. I'm just tired of old ****s like CP in here deciding the fate of our country.

Good listen

The plight of people who look like me isn't going away overnight and there was still some tough losses last night but still some progress is happening out here.

riley going to cleveland or at least i hope so (along with arians as OC).. hope you guys get flip thou

I would love Flip.

nick. nick. this actually could play itself out in a positive manner. Stole this from a Jets forum I post on:

Since Sam and Josh are so tight there is zero worry about hurt feelings by having McCown play. In fact, it really might be a benefit since they can play reverse roles. Josh: " I did this because..." or Sam: "You didn't see it but you had x open downfield" I think Sam can learn a ton this way, especially since their relationship is already established, is non-threatening, and is solid as a rock.

Sark is going to make some team real disappointing.

"those who dont learn from history are doomed to repeat it"

5b44648d65075.image.jpg

usa_today_9800125.0.jpg

dont think he was a disappoint in washington, i dont think

Last edited:
"those who dont learn from history are doomed to repeat it"

5b44648d65075.image.jpg

usa_today_9800125.0.jpg

dont think he was a disappoint in washington, i dont think

Alabama had Jalen Hurts as the QB still made the playoffs..still almost pulled it off too. Sark is gonna stay in Atlanta one more season which is fine with me..stay as long as you like..tired of the 2 year revolving door.

Alabama had Jalen Hurts as the QB still made the playoffs..still almost pulled it off too. Sark is gonna stay in Atlanta one more season which is fine with me..stay as long as you like..tired of the 2 year revolving door.

this was the OC until the national title game, which they lost:
636167856439820483-NASBrd-10-12-2016-Tennessean-1-C001--2016-10-11-IMG-GettyImages-47025505-2-1-PKG18OLK-L899041318-IMG-GettyImages-47025505-2-1-PKG18OLK.jpg

alabama won 2 national titles with kiffin, 1 of em was with hurts as QB

this was the OC until the national title game, which they lost:
636167856439820483-NASBrd-10-12-2016-Tennessean-1-C001--2016-10-11-IMG-GettyImages-47025505-2-1-PKG18OLK-L899041318-IMG-GettyImages-47025505-2-1-PKG18OLK.jpg

alabama won 2 national titles with kiffin, 1 of em was with hurts as QB
By 4 points..the game was literally all offense..Alabama lost that game on the final drive ..they lost that game because of defense..defense was the problem that entire year everyone was young.

any knowledge/education you have on Black American affairs goes down the toilet when you say stuff like digging up someones grandparents and pissing on them. Come on man. Use name to post was so appropriate. I hope you're better than that. That **** was foul.
When people resort to insults like that it just shows their low IQ and the inability to present an intelligent rebuttal. No different than someone who resorts to name calling displaying their limited vocabulary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom