2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bears only have 5 games left in the division out of their last 8: (2) Lions (2) Vikings (1) Packers then Giants, Niners and Rams.

I see the bears winning 5 of those games at minimum. would leave them at 10-6. 10-6 will win the NFC North.

But... Any Given Sunday. Should be a great 2nd half of the season in the NFC. AFC Damn near settled all that's left is seeding.
:rofl: :rofl: wow I'm geek'n seven wouldn't even be possible smh. It's been a long day already

Excellent signing by the Saints. They needed that extra WR. Sounds funny to say. But they were another injury away from looking extremely thin.

I'll be at the Cowboys/Saints Thursday night game in a couple of weeks. This just made it spicier. Stay healthy Dez. I NEED to see this.
das wzup bruh we finna turn da cowboys into cow meat

:rofl: :rofl: wow I'm geek'n seven wouldn't even be possible smh. It's been a long day already

Fam you said 7 of 8... **** scared me for a second I was like... wait what??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Made me double check myself. I will say this tho, we will see what the Bears are made of these next 3 weeks. 3 games in 11/12 days or something like that. Lions at home then a Primetime sunday night game vs Vikings and then 85 hour break until they play at 11:30 am vs Detroit on Thanksgiving. First team to do that in the modern era

Exactly. People complain that candidates don't represent them or their values. Well no ****, its pretty easy to see why.

Why would I campaign on inequality if the people who care about it don't show up to vote? You wonder why we get candidates that campaign on immigration, social security, and spending cuts? Because the people who actually show up to ****ing vote don't give a **** about education and inequality. Education does not matter to the 50-80 year old demographic because by that time, their kids are done with school. They don't give a **** about inequality as long as they continue to get their social security checks. But at the end of the day, they show up to vote every election. That's why you get candidates that dont represent you because if you dont think your vote matters, then they wont campaign to issues that affect you. Why campaign on something that won't help you get elected if the people who care about it wont show up? Its pretty god damn simple.

You consistently show up to vote and you may not immediately make a difference, but eventually your voice will get too loud to ignore.
You mean white people who are the majority of this country who are racist show up to vote ..cut this ******** out...black folks been voting for years been voting for democrats for years..ain’t a got damn thing change for us..”Eventually your voice will be heard” - naive people in this country since forever. Black people been loud..BEEN LOUD...and don’t get ****.

Young people suppose to be the answer right ? Which ones you talking about ? Because all those young white people in those red areas are just like their parents..and they are the majority.

Blind voting when black folks not getting **** needs to stop period. Election Day is pay day..an i want my ******* due as a black person not a person of color or any of that trash..

Last edited:
You mean white people who are the majority of this country who are racist show up to vote ..cut this bull**** out...black folks been voting for years been voting for democrats for years..ain’t a got damn thing change for us..”Eventually your voice will be heard” - naive people in this country since forever. Black people been loud..BEEN LOUD...and don’t get ****.

Young people suppose to be the answer right ? Which ones you talking about ? Because all those young white people in those red areas are just like their parents..and they are the majority

60% of black folks voted in the last election. 60.

And you can't say that young people are just blindly voting the same as their parents. Its factually incorrect.

Last edited:
Your last sentence just proved my point... a lot of “my” people aren’t even fighting for reparations. That’s the gist of what I’m saying :rofl::lol:

They not even trying to fight for reparations, so why would I align myself with their thoughts :lol:

because there are different people.. which you get by voting.. and you gain power through making your voices heard

just a thought

60% of black folks voted in the last election. 60.

And you can't say that young people are just blindly voting the same as their parents. Its factually incorrect.

Lmfaoooo you thought the black vote would be higher in that election ? Imagine thinking majority of black people would participate in that election between Hilary and trump..imagine that. That 40% did right. It could’ve been 100% and her *** still would’ve lost.

They are blindly voting as their parents when no candidate has a black agenda. That’s fact none of them have that agenda.

9B5757CD-6ADA-4F9C-B703-E3B32704A462.gif

Fam you said 7 of 8... **** scared me for a second I was like... wait what??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Made me double check myself. I will say this tho, we will see what the Bears are made of these next 3 weeks. 3 games in 11/12 days or something like that. Lions at home then a Primetime sunday night game vs Vikings and then 85 hour break until they play at 11:30 am vs Detroit on Thanksgiving. First team to do that in the modern era

So are you saying my friend should find a different defense to start these next few weeks.....

Depending how badly the sprain is, the Pats game IIRC is 18 days away. Is there really a chance he won't heal in time?

This ******* sucks, and it falls on Bowles last week leaving in Spencer Long for Sam to try to retrieve about half a dozen bad snaps and run for his life in the process.

Fire the **** already.

My coworker wants to bet straight up on the Birds vs Cowboys game. This buffoon is taking the cowboys. Easiest money ever made

Sean Lee’s former teammates always say he has a great knowledge of the game. Dude should just become a defensive coordinator. I’ll take him over Jim Schwartz tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom