2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You still feel this way?
5AA42660-4499-45DF-BD82-D01AFA92F61B.jpeg

I was too busy dealing with extreme exhaustion but being awoken to this ******* 50 piece by the steelers almost put me right back to sleep

This game was lost at the line, offensive and defensive. Our pass rush has been trash all year and it was only going to blow more facing this o line. Puts you in a thought spot since you give Ben more time, but I don’t get why we consistently gave AB single coverage or why There always seemed to be no help over the top, ever.

The offensive line has been overachieving all year and I really wasn’t expecting it to hold up all year, but I didn’t think it would fall apart tonight.

Either way, this team has become a pretender in my eyes. I really thought we had a chance at an NFCCG appearance and giving whoever a serious run, but this game exposed us in a major way. The next and last remaining major games come in weeks 15 and 17. The outcomes of those games will determine how far we go in the playoffs but until then, I’m not expecting much.

It was depending on who you talk to

There are no other games this week between two playoff teams

Bengals/Saints doesn't count because Bengals don't win in January

But I guess I really can't speak for everyone :lol:

Last edited:
Terrible

On paper i do believe we have the better time, we just blew it last night :smh:

Exposed is an understatement

Panthers needed a 60+ yard Field Goal in the last seconds to beat a garbage Giants team, and an all-time 4th quarter collapse to comeback down 17-0 to beat A sputtering Eagles team. Could easily had been going into that game 4-4.

I'm not suprised at them losing last night, but that was pretty bad :lol:

Nobody is talking about this but I think one more off season and the Seahawks are going to return to being contenders.

Panthers needed a 60+ yard Field Goal in the last seconds to beat a garbage Giants team, and an all-time 4th quarter collapse to comeback down 17-0 to beat A sputtering Eagles team. Could easily had been going into that game 4-4.

I'm not suprised at them losing last night, but that was pretty bad :lol:

All time collapse? No credit to our offense or defense? We could easily had been going into that game 8-0 too if our receivers didn't drop every pass that was thrown at them vs Atlanta and if not for the 2 fumbles by DJ moore giving Washington a short field. Both those games we had a shot to tie it up on the last possession. But that's football. There are swings in momentum and the game isn't only one half. Last night was the only time we got handily beat so far this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom