2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

League don't want him to prosper man. From fining only him in the ertz situation to taking back the interception now this.

See, the thing is.... Mitch Trubisky #'s are pretty damn similar to Cam. With a Higher QBR rating (for those who are into that ESPN stat)

I think I just am annoyed with the national media coverage of judging my QB for what he's doing in year 2 with a new coach and system in 8 games but gassing everyone else who is pretty damn similar

Cam Newton (updated stats with yesterdays performance):
68% completion
2086 passing yards
352 Rushing Yards (4 rushing TD's)
7.1 yards per pass attempt
17 total Td's 5 picks,
QBR: 61.4 (14TH in NFL)

Mitch Trubisky (through this week)
64.2% completion
1949 passing yards
302 rushing yards (2 rushing TD's)
7.5 yards per pass attempt
16 total TD's 7 picks
QBR: 72.4 (Tied 8th in NFL)

I just don't agree with the "national media" perception of Mitch saying he's already a bust, holding the Bears back (we've yet to lose a game this season because of him *knock on wood*) etc when his peers are putting up pretty much the same #'s and they are being praised as MVP candidates and top QB's. He DEF needs to become more accurate and boost his completion percentage. But hes on pace for 35 TDS 4k yards in a year that hes ADMITTEDLY left throws on the field and missed people.

Oh I'm with you on that I know all about unfair criticism based on stats. Stats don't tell the whole story though man. Anybody calling Mitch a bust already is an idiot

Panthers last 3 games are saints falcons saints.

:sick:

Terrible dawg. Hopefully we dont lay another egg on national TV for that Monday night saints game. I'm gonna be out there too

Glad I rostered him on my fantasy squad all year

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom