Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jazzy Jason :pimp:

upload_2018-11-12_6-53-43.gif

Where that gif of him in the 4th when he's staring longingly?:lol:

Never have I been so conflicted about a win before. :lol::smh:

I need Garrett and dem gone, but knowing the cryptkeeper he might reup them for five more years.

Random thought.. any of y’all Raider and/or Hawks fan ever see Jano out on the town at the local bars? I feel like he’s the type of dude who is at the bar literally whenever he’s not working

Kinda reminding me of Nigel Gruff from the Washington Sentinels (just heavier)

Just realized Beckham is in San Francisco.

We sure he’s showing up to the game on time tonight?

It's 10:17 AM EST. How the **** does Todd Bowles still have his job??!

i would say the general lack of overall talent (i know, contrary to your belief), is giving him a pass. plus at this point, what's it matter. tank for another high pick

We suck

What is an interim coach going to do

Show that losing in such fashion as yesterday (and the last few weeks) is UNACCEPTABLE. We are a ******* doormat in the league.

FOH with the "avoid disruption" talk I'm seeing on Twitter, meaning to keep him until seasons end. It's nonsense.

Nick said he was perfectly fine with Bowels having a full season, Darnold playing, and the jets winning around 6-7 games..

While Mac is acting like the earth is shattering :lol:

Nick said he was perfectly fine with Bowels having a full season, Darnold playing, and the jets winning around 6-7 games..

While Mac is acting like the earth is shattering :lol:

Put it this way. It's kinda silly to compare the two, but imagine you performed at work the way Bowles has the last few weeks. Do you think you would still have your job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom