2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be funny watching the rams get knocked off by a wild card...again.
I will be the first one to laugh. But, we ain’t playing in the wild card.

Still funny you have never experienced a championship in your life. Youre still irrelevant as a sports fan until you can experience one. BUT, help might be on the way. The Atlanta United FC might bring you your first one in your life. You got that going for you.

Toilet Bowles execution + Jason Garrett clapping = increased job security 10 fold for at least a year

These are the keys gentleman

I will be the first one to laugh. But, we ain’t playing in the wild card.

Still funny you have never experienced a championship in your life. Youre still irrelevant as a sports fan until you can experience one. BUT, help might be on the way. The Atlanta United FC might bring you your first one in your life. You got that going for you.
That there ether :sick:

Casper has time today.

Philly toast.
giphy.gif

i'd rank my rooting interest(s) like:

1) chiefs
2) whatever team in the NFC plays whoever ends up meeting whoever NFC east team makes the playoffs (i'm assuming it wont be the eagles obviously)
3) whatever team plays the patriots

hoping for a chiefs/saints super bowl.. chiefs/rams is the backup.. would love to see the petty of saints fans in ATL, plus rams injuries

I'm so disgusted with Philly right now I actually sat and listened to Skip Payless in hopes he would rip them apart. But he went easy since he was more focused on the Cowboys winning:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom