2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick said he was perfectly fine with Bowels having a full season, Darnold playing, and the jets winning around 6-7 games..

While Mac is acting like the earth is shattering :lol:

This season was always about development & none has happened. That falls on Bowles & the FO.

I get why they're not letting Bowles go midseasin but I don't agree with it.

Put it this way. It's kinda silly to compare the two, but imagine you performed at work the way Bowles has the last few weeks. Do you think you would still have your job?

I honestly don't know what you expect Bowles or anyone else to do with this roster but I'll let you rant :lol:

I'm 28 and the best pass rusher I've ever seen on this team was John Abraham :smh:

Show that losing in such fashion as yesterday (and the last few weeks) is UNACCEPTABLE. We are a ****ing doormat in the league.

:lol: i promise i'm not picking on you, and i'll stop talking jets today, but you make it seem like this is a departure from recent years :lol:

I honestly don't know what you expect Bowles or anyone else to do with this roster but I'll let you rant :lol:

I'm 28 and the best pass rusher I've ever seen on this team was John Abraham :smh:

Again, it's not a matter of what roster Bowles or someone else has in front of them. It's his inability to COACH that's damaging the team. He's gotta be held accountable for being inept at his job. He has done nothing over the last few years that warranted the 2020 extension Christopher Johnson gave him. You telling me a 41-10 beat down at HOME to the MATT BARKLEY led Bills isn't damaging enough to part ways with him this morning?

He may be a good dude behind the scenes, but he is not the mind you want coaching Darnold going forward.

macbk macbk You right that loss was unacceptable and is enough to get any underachieving coach fired but I would just rather have the bad season keep snowballing to a high draft pick

We need an offensive minded coach for sure going forward thats something I will 100% agree with you on

Jets fans thought they were gonna see progress with a rookie QB? An average offensive line? Two terrible RB’s? A god awful receiving core? And a mid secondary full of mediocre players (other than Adams)?

Delusions.

Delusions of grandeur for sure :lol:

I know you're not basing this dumb assessment on the few Jets fans on here

Darnold turned 21 last June my guy, we not stupid

At the time the right move was to fire Rex. No gripes there, but he is SPOT ON with this rant.

I remember Greeny being a Jets fan, but I heard his new show is bombing. Probably cause they're talking about a Jets loss....to the Bills. I ain't watching that **** and no one else cares. :lol:

sas laugh.gif
Gonna be funny watching the rams get knocked off by a wild card...again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom