2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye y’all boys, I got a question...

Cowboys still should’ve picked Jalen Ramsey over Zeke? I’m trying to see something :rolleyes

I think the point is that pass defense >> rush defense
Nah.. you need that 1 DT that can be a force against the run.. and then other 3 guys along the line are pass rushers

Like not having Jernigan is hurting our D.. but then again, couple guys coming off of injuries don't look like themselves yet either (hicks and graham)

Nah.. you need that 1 DT that can be a force against the run.. and then other 3 guys along the line are pass rushers

Like not having Jernigan is hurting our D.. but then again, couple guys coming off of injuries don't look like themselves yet either (hicks and graham)

True.

Lions have also been playing without Quandre Diggs & Darius Slay so that definitely has an effect on the pass defense numbers declining.

True.

Lions have also been playing without Quandre Diggs & Darius Slay so that definitely has an effect on the pass defense numbers declining.

I was going to post that this has a far bigger effect than a DT. That and they are playing much better QBs with cousins, wilson, and trubisky

But I dislike that guy with a passion. He gives awful advice and is condescending as ****. Plus he tries to act like he has insider sources on **** and it's just him coming up with ******ed stats in his moms house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom