2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

That same defense lost to a QB that hadn't played an NFL snap in two seasons.

Bradley.WTF.gif

And you guys want to tell me "it's best to just keep Bowles the rest of the season".....

How has drew brees never won an MVP before?

Dude is turning 40 soon. Give em one unless mahomes really drops 50 tds.

Idk how I cant not root for the Saints. Marshall finally play in the playoffs , same as Dez would of.

Let Brees get that second ring and more respect on his name :pimp:

How has drew brees never won an MVP before?

Dude is turning 40 soon. Give em one unless mahomes really drops 50 tds.

Simple. He plays(ed) in the in the Manning, Brady, Rodgers era.

It's like HHH. He may be the greatest in a lot of peoples minds with all his accomplishments, if you look at the numbers, but he'll just never be in the Hulk Hogan/Rock/Stone Cold echelon.

Simple. He plays(ed) in the in the Manning, Brady, Rodgers era.

It's like HHH. He may be the greatest in a lot of peoples minds with all his accomplishments, if you look at the numbers, but he'll just never be in the Hulk Hogan/Rock/Stone Cold echelon.

Shovel winning tho. Goes home to Stephanie every night and will have FULL control once Vince is gone.

Dion Lewis talking that mess :lol:

Like it wasn't the Pats who gave him a shot a redemption after no one wanted him and put him in a position to sign a multi year deal. Ungrateful little twerp.

James White >

Shovel winning tho. Goes home to Stephanie every night and will have FULL control once Vince is gone.

That's my point. He has all the accolades any person could dream of in the game. But he'll never be in the Mount Rushmore of peoples lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom