2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What has Philip Rivers won? I think he’s a great QB but he was never put in a position to win big and go on a deep playoff run whether it was poor play calling or bad roster management. And both of Big Ben’s rings came with Mike Tomlin. And his front office surrounded him with guys like Hines Ward, Santonio Holmes, Antonio Brown, Le’Veon, Juju, etc

Ben got a ring with Cowher.

Man my washed self tapped out late in the 3rd. :smh:

Watching the replay on NFLN now.

Game brazy.

This "All-star" officiating crew feeling themselves too much. :stoneface:

How you call a penalty on Tyreek for throwing up the :emoji_v:when he does it all the time? :emoji_confused:

Man my washed self tapped out late in the 3rd. :smh:

Watching the replay on NFLN now.

Game brazy.

This "All-star" officiating crew feeling themselves too much. :stoneface:

How you call a penalty on Tyreek for throwing up the :emoji_v:when he does it all the time? :emoji_confused:

This bum Scandrick had a chance to put the game away for the Chiefs.

But the ball hit him in worst possible place..........his hands.

Enjoy kdslittlebro kdslittlebro

Some Farve-esque picks on back to back series by Kermit to end the game.

Views from the washing machine :lol:

Nah Scandrick had been pretty good after a bad start to the season, but he put us in a hole to start the game, then obviously blew the game sealing pick :smh: like I said yesterday tho almost all the mistakes were correctable, and the team fought through a lotta bull**** to lose by 3, on the road, to a top 2 team from the other conference, with a game to a game and a half lead on the rest of the conference, and a relatively light schedule out of the bye. I’m still not buying in this yr (home field means nothing when you haven’t won a home playoff game in 20+ yrs), but I’m buying into this regime fully. Cut some of the dead weight and shore up the defense, and this can finally be a truly elite team.

We need to stop the system QB narrative. Aside from McCarthy, when people mention Brady they bring up Belichik. When people bring up Goff, they mention Mcvay. When people bring up Brees, they mention Payton. A lot of great QBs have great coaches who allow them to flourish. Some of y’all expect a player with a trash system to ball out. Rodgers has a bad play calling coach and his team is below .500 and dude is a top 10 all time QB talent wise. So let’s cut that out
Agreed. And I hate the rams and Goff. Dude's a stud.

But Wentz>>>>> :pimp:

Worth every penny,dude is the most disruptive force in the league

Yup.. things start getting really interesting this offseason (with traded picks and then certain guys) and then really the following offseason when they have to pay goff

This double team stat makes his sack #'s look even more ridiculous

IMG_20181120_085011.jpg

(14.5 now)

Grown *** man :sick:

Yall rams boys betta enjoy this win fa 2 days cuz once thanksgivin come the saints back primetime beby...atl fans ouchea in da city na im goin talk my **** all week :lol:

While I do enjoy freddy fig freddy fig ...

It's hard for me to fully support since he went MIA after talking all that shhh up until the catch

But I am here for the pettiness of the saints potentially winning the super bowl in ATL.. although @Armada might be the only Falcons fan who cares maybe the only NFC south fan who cares

Gun to your heads, going forward:

- Gurley & Goff or Mahomes & Hunt
- Donald or Mack
Mahomes & hunt
Mack

Goff might have won last night but Mahomes is just bananas week in and week out. Gurley has the edge in production vs Hunt but Hunt aint no slouch. Hard as hell to tackle.

Tossup between Donald and Mack. I stan for the Mack attack though :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom