2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not worried about the Aints even getting to the Super Bowl here cause it isn’t happening. Too many people drinking the kool aid and not seeing the bigger picture.

saints remaining schedule: falcons, @ cowboys, @ bucs, @ panthers, steelers and panthers

rams remaining schedule: @ lions, @ bears, eagles, @ cards and 9ers

it's going come down to IF the saints have home field.. i mean the rams do got an easier closing schedule, by far

The fact that Marino was putting up today's #'s back then shows how he great he was. A different era, different rules. He changed the league. Rivers is real good but he ain't on Marino's level. Not on Elway's level either, he was carrying sorry teams to SB's.

Say it again.

saints remaining schedule: falcons, @ cowboys, @ bucs, @ panthers, steelers and panthers

rams remaining schedule: @ lions, @ bears, eagles, @ cards and 9ers

it's going come down to IF the saints have home field.. i mean the rams do got an easier closing schedule, by far

Rams have the easier schedule. Our division is the biggest game of Rock Paper Scissors. Saints lost their only game to the Bucs of all teams. If we win on Thursday the blue print will be available. Steelers will be a tall mountain to climb too. Saints on the road are a choke job waiting to happen but I digress.

Someone said Mahomes deserves MVP because he went from being a little girl sitting on Steph Curry's lap to leading the NFL in TD passes in matter of a few years :lol:

Dammit, I can't unsee that now. :lol:

Y’all gonna relax rn
65ef917129c84e88e0f094a1008407aa.png

Rams have the easier schedule. Our division is the biggest game of Rock Paper Scissors. Saints lost their only game to the Bucs of all teams. If we win on Thursday the blue print will be available. Steelers will be a tall mountain to climb too. Saints on the road are a choke job waiting to happen but I digress.

I just want to see the rematch of saints vs rams, but in LA

I just want to see the rematch of saints vs rams, but in LA

Rams would win it. Defense down the stretch of the season is big. Saints rushing defense is good but we just watched what the Rams did without depending on the run. Conversely Aaron Donald is looking like a man possessed. Saints defense is too one dimensional.

you're suspect man.

How? Cause I call it how I see it. The saints won that game by the way too. Your team had made scheme adjustments that’s gonna help them down the stretch of the season but neither the Rams nor the Saints will be in the SB. You’ll always have yesterday’s MNF though

someone really compared Philip RIves to Dan the Man? I know for sure dude has barely even seen highlights of the man.

Dan had 1 season with a 1000 yard rusher. Karim Adbul-Jabar was the best running back he ever had.

How? Cause I call it how I see it. The saints won that game by the way too. Your team had made scheme adjustments that’s gonna help them down the stretch of the season but neither the Rams nor the Saints will be in the SB. You’ll always have yesterday’s MNF though
You're the only person on the planet who think McVay isnt the goods. He's 21-6 as a head coach. Took over one of the worst 5 franchises in the NFL.

But the real suspect part is you couldn't watch the game because of your girl.

You're the only person on the planet who think McVay isnt the goods. He's 21-6 as a head coach. Took over one of the worst 5 franchises in the NFL.

But the real suspect part is you couldn't watch the game because of your girl.

That’s great. Talent all around him. I want to see how McVay coaches in the playoffs, cause last I checked my team came in the coliseum easily left with a win. I’ll remind you again McVay is sus when the playoffs roll around. But right this instant, your team looks great and looks way better than the Falcons. The question is can you all stay that way when it counts?

And I couldn’t watch the game because my girl caught a flat tire on the side of the road and was panicking. I hope you didn’t think that she was controlling the TV to watch Love & Hip Hop or something :lol:

While I do enjoy freddy fig freddy fig ...

It's hard for me to fully support since he went MIA after talking all that shhh up until the catch

But I am here for the pettiness of the saints potentially winning the super bowl in ATL.. although @Armada might be the only Falcons fan who cares maybe the only NFC south fan who cares
only thing petty is how da eagles not gon make da playoffs dis yr

You should compare QB stats between the two this season and then you’ll know why Ice is 100 mill dollar man.

Y’all ain’t 3-0 vs the Saints though :lol:

ooooo look at another SEC dude poppin his head up

and does wentz get julio and the other 2 WRs and at least 1 decent RB for his whole??

cause i'd love for us to at least get coleman in the offseason, but i'd happily take any of the 3 WRs

You should compare QB stats between the two

matt ryan's first 3 seasons, in 46 games played:

10,061 passing yards, 66 TDs, 34 Ints, 60.6% passing

carson wentz currently in his 3rd season (with 6 games left in his 3rd season), 37 games played:

9,382 passing yards, 64 TDs, 27 Ints, 64% passing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom