Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He really did up and leave for like 8 months doe
dead.png

plenty of fans done took harder L's than that and still showed face
all good...saints win dat ring dis yr ima burn dis *** down :lol:

That’s great. Talent all around him. I want to see how McVay coaches in the playoffs, cause last I checked my team came in the coliseum easily left with a win. I’ll remind you again McVay is sus when the playoffs roll around. But right this instant, your team looks great and looks way better than the Falcons. The question is can you all stay that way when it counts?

And I couldn’t watch the game because my girl caught a flat tire on the side of the road and was panicking. I hope you didn’t think that she was controlling the TV to watch Love & Hip Hop or something :lol:

He's only been a HC for 2 years and 1 playoff appearance. He don't even have enough resume to say he's sus in the playoffs. :lol:

Look up the stats and wash yourself B.

https://www.footballdb.com/leaders/career-passing-yards

The stats are comparable Between Marino & Rivers. Which Philip will pass him in career passing yards by the next season. Also consider the fact that Rivers rode the bench behind Brees for 2 years.

Oh and he's already past HOF John Elway.

Looking at this website, I just learned that Eli Manning is every bit as great as Marino too. Thank you for this lesson.

That game last night was exciting and shameful at the same time. The NFL has got to find a way to implement defense back into the game.

100%...that was low key a joke. it was college football :lol:

entertaining, sure. but it was not "good" football. and no, good football is not reserved to those 9-6 AFC North games back in the day

but 54-51? that ain't it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom