2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They changed the rules in order for scoring to increase, and belie defense. This type of game is what they want now

I know and these types of games are exciting for sure. However last night was indicative of constant rule changes that favor the offense in such a way defense has become somewhat of a joke.

Years from now when average QBs from this era dwarf legends like Montana, Marino etc it’s gonna be a sickening sight to behold. Most of us are old enough to know better but still. Last night was a get off my lawn moment for me. Ha ha ha

fantasy football has ruined football

Fantasy football has probably made the NFL more money than we know :lol: The NFL is a business first. It's entertainment at the end of the day. Ratings and revenue are king. Last night was exactly what the NFL was hoping for lol.

Wasn't the Bears-Vikes game pretty good defensively?

I didn’t watch it but the Steelers vs Jaguars was a defensive battle. Those game still exist sure.

As an example of what I mean someone in the QB thread posted QBs numbers from week 11. Those names and numbers are absurd.

Fantasy football has probably made the NFL more money than we know :lol: The NFL is a business first. It's entertainment at the end of the day. Ratings and revenue are king. Last night was exactly what the NFL was hoping for lol.

that's all true. just ruins it for people who actually like the football and not staring at their phone to track stats all game :lol:

but money talks, like you said

can't front, i probably would've enjoyed that and all these games alot more if i'm not refreshing my fantasy :lol:

:lol:

i'm partially guilty of it, too. but it's why i don't do any pay fantasy leagues anymore. i do it just for fun and don't let it get in the way of me enjoying the actual games. that and with no financial interest, i can draft players i like and no worry about drafting the right players to win :lol:

I enjoyed the win last night but do not enjoy that brand of football.

I need this bye week. That was too much back and forth drama for me. Will watch Turkey Day games, a high school football game on Friday, and resting for the entire weekend.

I don’t know if we can get on the defense too much from the MNF game. The defenses scored like 3 touchdowns.

I like this new NFL, I just don’t like some of the penalties.

matt ryan's first 3 seasons, in 46 games played:

10,061 passing yards, 66 TDs, 34 Ints, 60.6% passing

carson wentz currently in his 3rd season (with 6 games left in his 3rd season), 37 games played:

9,382 passing yards, 64 TDs, 27 Ints, 64% passing

You should compare QB stats between the two this season and then you’ll know why Ice is 100 mill dollar man.

Y’all ain’t 3-0 vs the Saints though :lol:

I feel the need to post this again.

Capture.JPG

@LowLifeMac GET YO STANK *** IN HERE YOU PUNK *** ***** CHEESE **** HAVING MOTHER ****ER

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom