2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably dropped down into the Coliseum...

g9tJQvS.gif

And we could barely get to stafford our pass rush is really buns man I cant believe it. Baker and Brees gonna be reading books back there when we play them :smh:
Oh Brees is about to do us dirty, especially in NO. Its sad we have the 3rd most expensive dline in the league but only one guy can get sacks and that one guy would be a rotational player on some teams.

Panther fans better get real familiar with Montez Sweat, Brian Burns, or Jachai Polite because the pick has essentially already been made for us depending on which one of those 3 are available.

Chase Daniels isnt a guy that gets paid because of his on field talent. He's there because he's a great set of eyes for the starter and is great in the film room. Every starter has always said he's helped them tremendously. I think Mitch would say the same.

Not all QB's want to be that guy.

Chase Daniels isnt a guy that gets paid because of his on field talent. He's there because he's a great set of eyes for the starter and is great in the film room. Every starter has always said he's helped them tremendously. I think Mitch would say the same.

Daniels is the NFC's McCown.

not exactly sure what chase did for the eagles during his time with us, other than he was in KC with doug so i assume he what he wanted to do playbook wise

I’m fine with this. Should still be able to beat the Lions, but it further signifies how huge that game was Sunday to get that W over the Vikings. Bears can afford to drop this game, but i don’t think they will.

I expect a healthy dose of Howard / Cohen & trey burton tomorrow... my friend is happy about this fantasy wise

thats all Chase is, a playbook and film room guy. Nothing more. He'll probably end up being a fantastic coach. he was a bad dude in college

This is actually why the packers kept Kuhn for so long. He knew the entire offense almost as well as Rodgers.

Probably money better spent elsewhere rather than a back up QB tho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom