2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be surprised if the Cowboys lost out after riding this high for 10 days.

tenor.gif

We all know how this story ends, great build up and momentum only to have the door slammed shut by the Giants of all teams :lol:

Yea.. pretty sure they secured their playoff spot tonight

But they got Vikings or panthers in the 1st round probably

Would be shocked if anyone other than the Rams comes out of the NFC. Saints clearly their top competition after beating them but defense wins playoff games and Rams defense is much stronger than the Saints

I'm not trusting the saints outside of the super dome

Even peter king getting worked up st the refs/league

Would be shocked if anyone other than the Rams comes out of the NFC. Saints clearly their top competition after beating them but defense wins playoff games and Rams defense is much stronger than the Saints

no its not. Saints allowing less points and yards per game.

Don't let the heat of the moment get to you because the Saints lost their 2nd game of the season tonight. Saints are still the best team in the league imo and its not the end of the world for them if they have to go to LA with very little home field presence. Saints can live with going to LA. The rams absolutely do not want to go to NOLA.

Cant rule out Steelers or Pats but between the best 3 teams in the Chiefs, Rams, and Saints. You got 2 young QB's with the other 2. The Saints have an offense just as good as the others and Drew Brees. The best defense of the 3. It's the Saints Super Bowl to lose right now.

Last edited:
Wait wait wait wait.. whoever in the eagles was the only one(s) league related to check with the damn police?!?

no its not. Saints allowing less points and yards per game.

Don't let the heat of the moment get to you because the Saints lost their 2nd game of the season tonight. Saints are still the best team in the league imo and its not the end of the world for them if they have to go to LA with very little home field presence. Saints can live with going to LA. The rams absolutely do not want to go to NOLA.

Cant rule out Steelers or Pats but between the best 3 teams in the Chiefs, Rams, and Saints. You got 2 young QB's with the other 2. The Saints have an offense just as good as the others and Drew Brees. The best defense of the 3. It's the Saints Super Bowl to lose right now.

The Saints allow 30 more passing yards per game than LA. Their pass defense is burnt etouffee. The Rams only allow 2 more points per game. You sound dumb saying that the Saints are still the best team in the league. I also don't get this LA doesn't have a home field advantage. You must've missed their last game. The Saints should legitimately have 4 losses

Yeah I don’t think stats tell the whole story. Have the Rams had some bad looking defensive games i.e Saints and Chiefs games? Yes. But the Saints have lose two trap games against the Bucs and Cowboys. Until the Rams lose even one I’d have to say they’re the better team

Who won round 1?

Would I sound dumb if i said the Saints?

Yup, but was in the super dome

Just like it would be nice to see rams vs chiefs again but this time on a neutral field (although I don't how much of a homefield advantage the rams got)

I just think if it’s dumb to think the saints are the better team then you wouldn’t lose to them regardless.

I’m well aware the saints had the advantage and it’s a nonsense argument. Just like it’s nonsense to think the saints loss tonight suddenly redefines them.

They’re 2 great teams. I think the saints are better. We’ll see eventually. Rams should get the 1 seed with their remaining schedules tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom