2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannon made a good point this morning on Undisputed.

Said the NFL needs to stop changing **** up with the refs for these "Big" regular season games. Piecing ref crews together, they normally save that for playoffs and let the crews who work together

giphy.gif

This. Of course my bias is for the Chiefs and I will freely admit that early most of the penalties they called were the right calls (I'm looking at you "grabbing and panicking secondary") but it made it seem like the whole game for both teams every big play, offense or defense you thought there was going to be a penalty flag.
Refs are becoming way to much of a focus during and after games.

Wonder if Kamara was still dazed from that helmet to helmet and he messed up his route when Brees threw that pick at the end

Would y'all accept a marriage proposal from your girl?

I don't think I could do it man. That's one historical gender role that I am not down for being reversed. I'd be mad embarrassed and probably more embarrassed for her

All I know is...

After watching yesterday's game I'm even more excited for the Bears chances this season to make a run.

Saints and Cowboys have 2 good defenses. The Bears defense is better than both of those Defense's, and from what has been proven through the first 3 months of the season is that the Bears defense will keep them in any game. The 3 L's this season have been by a combined 11 points.

After yesterday I'm even more convinced that the Bears have a chance to win any game they go into the rest of this season.

BUT AS ALWAYS...

It will come down to QB play. It seems For the first time in 7 years they will be playing football in January, I applaud Nagy / Pace for how they have managed injuries this year. I fully believe they think Mitch's shoulder is fine and are just taking advantage of a soft spot in the schedule in December by resting him. He'll be back vs the Rams and then it's go time.

Acquiring Khalil Mack this year changed things drastically.

Wonder if Kamara was still dazed from that helmet to helmet and he messed up his route when Brees threw that pick at the end

He was back in after that?!?

I knew dude was hitting the smelling salts after but didnt know he was back in

He was back in after that?!?

I knew dude was hitting the smelling salts after but didnt know he was back in

Yeah he came back in cause that's who Drew was targeting when he tossed that game ending pick.

I remember last year around this time, he got cracked on the opening drive, head shot no flag against the Falcons. My friends fantasy team suffered cause of it :sick::smh:

That Cowboys defense might be the best all-around defense in the league. They was hitting out there.
They fly around, man...

Vander Esch and Jaylon Smith ramping quickly has really changed the dynamic of the defense... And they've got 4 corners that can actually play for the first time since the 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom