2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think if it’s dumb to think the saints are the better team then you wouldn’t lose to them regardless.

I’m well aware the saints had the advantage and it’s a nonsense argument. Just like it’s nonsense to think the saints loss tonight suddenly redefines them.

They’re 2 great teams. I think the saints are better. We’ll see eventually. Rams should get the 1 seed with their remaining schedules tho.

Another major factor is the Rams did not have their #1 cornerback for 2/3rds of the season. That has to be taken into consideration. I think the Saints would have lost several games if they had their #1 corner out. I think if the Saints played the Chiefs they would lose by at least 10 points as well.

Need them to hit a 3 game losing streak. Brees need to gon head stink it up in the cold like you say he does

Can't even say it was "the cold".. his road games last year after December were either in domes or LA and Tampa

Like I know we had an extra advantage over certain teams last year in the playoffs, because you had dome teams coming to play in philly in the cold

But I really don't get what it is with the saints on the road later in the year.. other than it literally just being them playing on the road.. like NBA teams with shooting percentages dipping on the road

Like before last year, the team depended so heavily on Brees and he's not a bigger guy plus him getting older, so I could get if his body was breaking down.. but last year, obviously those 2 RBs were huge for them and took a burden off of Brees.. and yet still as soon as December hit they went on that road losing streak

EDIT:
Actually just looked it up, they lost the game in LA to the rams on Nov 26 last year

Then it was @ Falcons and @ bucs in December.. then @ Vikings in January

2016, they were 1-3 in their last 4 road games (wining in Arizona)

Last edited:
nick. nick. you were gifted a perfect thread title and you blew it for that generic **** :smh:

OH WHEN THE AINTS GO MARCHING IN

giphy.gif

JETE on JETE crime, I'm here for this..

Although I would like for one of y'all afc east teams at some point to take out the pats and I support everyone's effort to do so.. sooooo until then, I will take this enjoyment until y'all actually accomplish that thing

Saints haven't played a real structured defense all season and they get exposed by the Cowboys running Cover 2 :lol: yeah the Bears are really about to win it all....

JETE on JETE crime, I'm here for this..

Although I would like for one of y'all afc east teams at some point to take out the pats and I support everyone's effort to do so.. sooooo until then, I will take this enjoyment until y'all actually accomplish that thing

It ain't personal nicky. I'm just feeling a bit hungover at work :lol: watched the game last night with a few friends. Paying the price for it now.

Aint no1 gon talk bout how Cam jordan had a forced fumble n fumble recovery tho..if it wasnt fa dem burnt challenges den dallas doesnt win ..hard to see how ya boy got da 1st down when da 100 ft tv screen shows both knees down :lol:

The kamara helmet to helmet was worse to me.. that sh was clear as day

On replay ole boy knocking 1 knee.. then the other knee.. and both being short as hell before the lunge was obvious as hell, but live game time before the replay I thought he actually got it (but no clue what angle the refs had)

The refs made some questionable calls during the Rams Saints game. It shouldn't have to come down to the refs deciding the game. Take care of business as in taking FG instead of going for it to put your team in a better position to win

The kamara helmet to helmet was worse to me.. that sh was clear as day

On replay ole boy knocking 1 knee.. then the other knee.. and both being short as hell before the lunge was obvious as hell, but live game time before the replay I thought he actually got it (but no clue what angle the refs had)

And a ref was standing right there.

The refs made some questionable calls during the Rams Saints game. It shouldn't have to come down to the refs deciding the game. Take care of business as in taking FG instead of going for it to put your team in a better position to win

That defenseless receiver call early in the game is exactly why those calls should be reviewable

Zero clue how they expect any DB to play if that is the BS they are going to call

One would think with what the rule changes are trying to accomplish, that was the perfect play by the DB for that situation

Shannon made a good point this morning on Undisputed.

Said the NFL needs to stop changing **** up with the refs for these "Big" regular season games. Piecing ref crews together, they normally save that for playoffs and let the crews who work together

Saints haven't played a real structured defense all season and they get exposed by the Cowboys running Cover 2 :lol: yeah the Bears are really about to win it all....

giphy.gif

^ but is this showing the flaw in doing that in the playoffs given that these supposed all star crews have had some major blunders in such big games?

^ but is this showing the flaw in doing that in the playoffs given that these supposed all star crews have had some major blunders in such big games?

Exactly. They keep going for these All Star crews they just need to go with the best officiating crews and stop mixing and matching.

The **** don't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom